Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

QB statistics

44 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I want Kate Upton to sit on my face.

Join the club, brother.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

But according to the talking heads (on ES*N, not the band), Cam isn't even good, let alone as good as many of those players mentioned.  He had a terrible sophomore slump, remember? He's just another middle-of-the-pack QB who can run a little, remember? He's a turnover-prone, inaccurate, brooding, selfish player, remember? God, such short memories...

Posted · Report post

There is very little to complain about with Cam right now. I wouldn't mind seeing him run through progressions a little more. And a completion ratio closer to 65% would be great.

He is near the bottom in yards but we started off very anemic.

Posted · Report post

He is near the bottom in yards but we started off very anemic.

He is also near the bottom in attempts, but that is by design (emphasis on the run game).

But, considering that he is near the bottom in attempts, that makes his ranking in the upper third of TD passes thrown even more impressive, no?

Posted · Report post

He is also near the bottom in attempts, but that is by design (emphasis on the run game).

But, considering that he is near the bottom in attempts, that makes his ranking in the upper third of TD passes thrown even more impressive, no?

Yep. Very efficient this year

Posted · Report post

I expect a 3-4 total TD game this Sunday out of Cam. Limit the turnovers as he has and we will win more than we lose. That simple. Hoping Shula turns him loose again and he takes off and runs when the opportunity arises. Cam's running ability is what makes him lethal and keeps the defense off-balance and we need to continue to allow him to run by design and when things break down because it frustrates the hell out of our opponents. I like our offense against their defense better than I do their offense against our defense so I expect a 20-14 or 24-17 game something along those lines.

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Dat rushing TD too doe

Posted · Report post

i think once again Cam puts us in a position to win Sunday, like he has done 95% of the time. Whether he puts up 4 tds or 1. He will do what it takes to help this team win.

Posted · Report post

http://www.fieryprophet.com/qba/?start=current&end=current&type=all&min=2

My metric has Cam at 12th overall (59.17), and Peyton is at an obscene 78 QBA. The 85% predictive rate is holding steady so far too. Carolina is also ranked 12th in the overall team rankings.

I noticed your metric also has Cam at a 66.29 TD%, which seems pretty damn good seeing as there's only one guy on that list higher than him (surprise surprise on who it is).  In fact... Cam pretty much blows everyone else out the water on that stat except for the Great One, who has a ridiculous 73.91%.