Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Miami vs Taints - Gameday Thread

127 posts in this topic

Posted

JImmy Graham just keeps winning me fantasy games. So glad I picked him this season. 

Posted

When we play against the boil on the ass of society that is the New Orleans Saints*, we have to be able to run the ball and keep their O off the field. If we don't get consistent, timely pressure on Moleface, he is going to shred our joke of a secondary.

Posted

Tannehill interception incoming.

Posted

Sigh... If the fish aren't gonna win & Wallace get's 14 garbage time FF points I'm gonna ass rape a dolphin with a badger.

Sounds like a good time

1 person likes this

Posted

Brees gets rid of the ball so fast, its going to be hard to get pressure. I'm afraid our secondary won't look any better that the dolphins right now.

Posted

does anybody here actually buy that it's a coincidence that year after year after year New orleans plays almost all of their northern away games during the early months and gets lavished with other schedule luxuries such as a great Bye week and the like, while teams like the Panthers get bombarded with every possible scheduling inconvenience a team could have?

The entire process needs to be automated.

1 person likes this

Posted

lol nice screen. Fins pass protection on it's way to being historically bad.

Posted

Yep, I said it. Throwing QBs are going to try get max protection and eat out our secondary

Posted

Hate when they dick ride brees like he's some genius. He knows he has good protection for those 11 step drops that's why he(and peyton) plays around so much at the line of scrimmage. Just play football asshole!

Posted

In order to beat the Aints we are going to need to use the Hawks gameplan but execute it better this time around.

Posted

Sticks coverage. I've never seen that before.

Posted

Tannehill looks like he thinks he's still playing college ball.