Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Montsta

Forbes response to my letter re: Chris Smith article

RoaringRiot    12,881

I actually thought Monsta's letter was well written.  It definitely deserve a jackass response like that.  

Edit:  didn't deserve

• Pie 4

dugbug    404

wait what?  He responded with a microsoft office license code?

EDIT: I think there is a problem seeing the image.  I get a series of letter codes (BBCDW.FE... etc) on the PC but my iphone I see the screenshot

Black    2,106

I got a much more appropriate reply via Twitter from Sam Gardner, who rehashed the Forbes guy's article for Fox Sports.  I pointed out that other star players were as guilty as Cam, he replied:

sam_gardner ‏@sam_gardner

@QC_RB Thanks for passing along. Will be interesting to see if Cam and others keep using them in light of the revelation.

At least he was an adult about it. 

• Pie 2

Galvatron    251

Thanks to Chris Smith for pointing this out; I now cannot watch a football game without noticing those stupid clips. And yes, players were wearing them on Sunday even after the fine....

• Pie 3

CRA    12,106

Thanks to Chris Smith for pointing this out; I now cannot watch a football game without noticing those stupid clips. And yes, players were wearing them on Sunday even after the fine....

Same here....all have basically done is watched face masks since he wrote this....and they are everywhere. Which does speak to how little research he did. I mean it isn't like he is unique.... a lot of what we read is pure bs.

• Pie 1