#16 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,475 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 01 October 2013 - 04:02 PM

Yeah the Cards playoff game was brutal. I know we lost a SB but I think the Cards playoff game would get a lot of votes for worst loss in franchise history.

Been listening to WFNZ today and word is Rivera was not pleased with the attitude and practice today.

It would be in typical Panthers fashion to go down there and lay an egg.

I think Rivera fumbled our bye week. We are 1 and stinking 2 and he only had them practice 2 days and take 4 days off. This team needs to work, not relax. No sense of urgency on this team, I'm telling you.

#17 Semaj

Semaj

SHMOO

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,299 posts
  • LocationPalm Coast, Fl

Posted 01 October 2013 - 04:09 PM

Yeah the Cards playoff game was brutal. I know we lost a SB but I think the Cards playoff game would get a lot of votes for worst loss in franchise history.

Been listening to WFNZ today and word is Rivera was not pleased with the attitude and practice today.

It would be in typical Panthers fashion to go down there and lay an egg.

GREAT! Just what we need an overconfident group of Jokers heading to Arizona. We can't afford a let down. Why can't they just be professional. They are paid well after all. I am tired of being a fan of a disappointing joke franchise that is only better than Jax. This year has presented a wonderful opportunity for these guys to mature and make the playoffs. They need not blow it. This Sunday is going to show us if we are dealing with the same old Panthers or if they have finally seen the light. I pray it's the latter.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#18 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,998 posts
  • Location704

Posted 01 October 2013 - 04:58 PM

I think Rivera fumbled our bye week. We are 1 and stinking 2 and he only had them practice 2 days and take 4 days off. This team needs to work, not relax. No sense of urgency on this team, I'm telling you.

GREAT! Just what we need an overconfident group of Jokers heading to Arizona. We can't afford a let down. Why can't they just be professional. They are paid well after all. I am tired of being a fan of a disappointing joke franchise that is only better than Jax. This year has presented a wonderful opportunity for these guys to mature and make the playoffs. They need not blow it. This Sunday is going to show us if we are dealing with the same old Panthers or if they have finally seen the light. I pray it's the latter.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I wasn't at the practice and I'm only relaying what was being said on WFNZ mid day. To my knowledge, Rivera flat out said it was a bad practice and didn't like what he saw out there today.

I truly hope and I want to believe the team has turned the corner and there will be no more "playing not to lose" mentality here. Hopefully the "sense of urgency" that SCP spoke of will grab this team by the balls. They've got to start winning games now or there will be a lot of people looking for new jobs. Nobody really knows how Gettleman is going to sculpt this team. I get the sense a lot of the players like living here and being involved with this franchise, but that could change quickly if they don't win this year.

Rivera's seat is as hot as a seat can be, and maybe that's what he needed as a professional. Everything looked good against the Giants and this is a game the Panthers SHOULD and NEED to win. Fitz is going to be a problem for our secondary but other than that we certainly pass the eyeball test. If they go out there and play uninspired, lackadaisical football they are going to get beat and my blame will be on Rivera.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.