Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

just got laid off - I'm driving to Phoenix

59 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

You just got laid off, and all you can think of is following the Panthers around until you get a job?

I obviously should have had your job.

Trust me you don't want that job haha. They eliminated the whole dept, so even if you wanted it you couldn't have it. I just need a couple of weeks to cleanse myself. It was a toxic environment for me

Posted · Report post

Obviously, someone is pretty rich

Posted · Report post

By way of Colorado?

[yt]eOB4VdlkzO4[/yt]

Posted · Report post

Isn't of amazing how one three letter word can be the difference between something being either awesome or awful?

Posted · Report post

We're takin over that stadium fugg that
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Dude pick me up.

Posted · Report post

Trust me you don't want that job haha. They eliminated the whole dept, so even if you wanted it you couldn't have it. I just need a couple of weeks to cleanse myself. It was a toxic environment for me

Good for you then. Good luck in finding something better.  I got tired of the rat race---the toxic environments as well, so I have basically been underemployed for four years. I'm broke, but at least I've had a pie job that I can tolerate without people watching over both shoulders.  My boss is great, and appreciates me as an employee.  He always gives me first dibs on a move up when it becomes available, but so far I've always turned him down. Low stress. Largely good clientele that I can shoot the breeze with. The only thing I'm missing is the money (which I suppose is huge to some), but It's working for me right now.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

LA_Panther works for the government?

5 people like this

Posted · Report post

Can you pick me up here in Saltillo, Mexico? After the game we can go and apply for a job in Google just like vince vaughn and owen wilson
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

How far is the drive?

Why are you not saving every penny?

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments