Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panther Nation! Want to help some fellow fans/ soldiers out?

62 posts in this topic

Posted

Years & years ago, on another board, there was a navy medic from Georgia stationed with marines at boot camp. Only Panther fan in his unit. We teamed up for ff because he knew he was being deployed to Iraq that fall & needed someone to keep his ff team going. I sent him a care package that included a growl towel and a poster and a few other small items that he could take with him. I wish I could find the pic he sent me once he put the stuff up. It's probably all in his attic now lol. We're still friends. He's an egomaniac, still in service to our country, but I still love him. :abe:

Thank you for your service, PiA! Maybe I won't be unemployed by the time we get the address and I can send something. That would be nice!

2 people like this

Posted

THE HORROR! I'm so sorry for your sun! He's in the navy?

Horror that he is in Djibouti or a niner fan or both?  :)

Navy now, previously a marine who went to Kuwait / Iraq so he's gotten the grand tour.

1 person likes this

Posted

I had never even heard of Djibouti, that is a tiny country.. appears to be a poo hole as well.. good luck to your son and all you guys in Afghan.. I have two brothers in the Navy currently on tours.. what else do you need?

1 person likes this

Posted

Horror that he is in Djibouti or a niner fan or both? :)

Navy now, previously a marine who went to Kuwait / Iraq so he's gotten the grand tour.

Definitely both haha. Tell your son thank you for his service!

Posted

sending Fua's jock strap....wooooooooooo

But I don't wanna burn gifts sent to me :(

Posted

I will send PiA these...

opg.jpg

What's the shipping?

Oh darth, you know me so well hahaha
1 person likes this

Posted

Years & years ago, on another board, there was a navy medic from Georgia stationed with marines at boot camp. Only Panther fan in his unit. We teamed up for ff because he knew he was being deployed to Iraq that fall & needed someone to keep his ff team going. I sent him a care package that included a growl towel and a poster and a few other small items that he could take with him. I wish I could find the pic he sent me once he put the stuff up. It's probably all in his attic now lol. We're still friends. He's an egomaniac, still in service to our country, but I still love him. :abe:

Thank you for your service, PiA! Maybe I won't be unemployed by the time we get the address and I can send something. That would be nice!

No, thank you GR I really appreciate it. I never know what to say haha

Posted

Hey crazy.

Send me your APO/FPO and I will send you some goodies. Your packages better not get rat fuged in Bagram.

KYHD

Rodger that ! The fugging will

Never be allowed!

Posted

Same here.....from a former Army Dustoff crewman.

Hey, thank YOU for your service!!

Posted

I definitely have at least 4 quality hats that I'd be willing to part with. Old logo, but I've hardly worn them. Thank you for your service!

No sir, thank YOU! I appreciate it. I would love some hats!

Posted

PM me the address when you get it, wont be making a tailgate for a few more weeks...

Thanks man! I will!

Posted

When you get the address message me. I'll send some stuff.

Thank you sir! I will most definitely do that