Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panther Nation! Want to help some fellow fans/ soldiers out?

62 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Thank you sir! I will most definitely do that

Anything in particular? Doesn't have to be Panther's related. I have 2 cousins overseas and I'll send them anything from boardgames to Skoal.

Posted · Report post

I got a couple of old logo panthers armband sweat bands I never wore. Like forearm ones. They'd look badass as a complement to some army fatigues. They're black and blue with the logo. Some Panthers rubber dog tags to if irony is your thing.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Anything in particular? Doesn't have to be Panther's related. I have 2 cousins overseas and I'll send them anything from boardgames to Skoal.

I know some of my soldiers could always use some licky chewies and/or dip and Gatorade mix
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I got a couple of old logo panthers armband sweat bands I never wore. Like forearm ones. They'd look badass as a complement to some army fatigues. They're black and blue with the logo. Some Panthers rubber dog tags to if irony is your thing.

Hell yeah! Awesome idea! Thanks brother!

Posted · Report post

Why not pin this topic?

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Why not pin this topic?

I agree! Let's get kurb to Pin it

Posted · Report post

My son is at Bagram.  Should be home in a couple of weeks!

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I'd be willing to send some stuff!

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Hahaha please do. I actually have no clue whether or not it's free to ship to an APO. Good question.

No, its not free.

It is free for PiA to send letters (not packages) from APO* to the US.

but everything going to APO is still normal post. even APO to APO packages aren't free anymore.

Also it has to be under 50 lbs.

*only applies to combat zone APO addresses

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Myself and about six other panther fans in my unit are horribly surrounded by crappy cowboy and steelers fans. Kurb suggested that We could use a Panther/ huddle related care package to help us support the worlds greatest team! And I thought it was a great idea! Unfortunately, we are moving barracks tomorrow and I don't have our new barracks address! But I will post it ASAP. If you could help out your fellow North Carolinians in our endeavor to continue to cheer for our team, we would be eternally grateful! GO PANTHERS! BEAT ARIZONA!

Thanks for the idea kurb!

PM me when u get a chance. I've been over there on 4 different occasions for no less than 8.5 months a pop. From Baf to Kaf to Bastion and beyond. I bounced around a lot putting in Internet and voips at every fire base that was built before '10

If u let me know which one you're at or just give me your "RC" I will know what to send and what you need. Smirnoff makes plastic bottles (perfect for shipping...Trust Me) of triple distilled vodka that goes great with the cranberry juices from the DFAC. You also said that you're moving barracks, so I'm gonna assume that u are at a more established base and that your barracks are hard structure.

Anyways man... I can talk for days about that place... The crazy part is that I kind of miss being over there.

I will keep ALL of you guys in prayer. I hope your entire BDE/BN/CO stays blessed for the duration of your trip.

And as always... "Don't try and be a hero"

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

No, its not free.

It is free for PiA to send letters (not packages) from APO* to the US.

but everything going to APO is still normal post. even APO to APO packages aren't free anymore.

Also it has to be under 50 lbs.

*only applies to combat zone APO addresses

There's our answer! Thanks !!

Posted · Report post

PM me when u get a chance. I've been over there on 4 different occasions for no less than 8.5 months a pop. From Baf to Kaf to Bastion and beyond. I bounced around a lot putting in Internet and voips at every fire base that was built before '10

If u let me know which one you're at or just give me your "RC" I will know what to send and what you need. Smirnoff makes plastic bottles (perfect for shipping...Trust Me) of triple distilled vodka that goes great with the cranberry juices from the DFAC. You also said that you're moving barracks, so I'm gonna assume that u are at a more established base and that your barracks are hard structure.

Anyways man... I can talk for days about that place... The crazy part is that I kind of miss being over there.

I will keep ALL of you guys in prayer. I hope your entire BDE/BN/CO stays blessed for the duration of your trip.

And as always... "Don't try and be a hero"

I'll pm you tommorow after we move into our new establishment. Thanks for the info! I'll definitely stay in touch with someone as knowledgeable as yourself!!!