Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone need a puppy?

76 posts in this topic

Posted

Posted

For some reason I don't worry about my wife and baby walking through the neighborhood with an escaped pack of angry dachshunds running amuck

If you can't differentiate between a docile-temperament, socialized Pit raised by a responsible owner and a overly inbred Pit "raised" by some thug or redneck then your child has a far more dangerous concern than potentially being attacked by a dog. Mainly having you as an incompetent father.

Posted

I can assist with finding a home if need be. The city or county pound or shelter is not an option. Either an SPCA, no-kill shelter or rescue is the route you want to take. 

Please do not surrender the dog to a city or county facility as it will be euthanized within a week.

Posted

If you can't differentiate between a docile-temperament, socialized Pit raised by a responsible owner and a overly inbred Pit "raised" by some thug or redneck then your child has a far more dangerous concern than potentially being attacked by a dog. Mainly having you as an incompetent father.

It takes more than one generation to breed out aggressiveness as it is a genetic trait. I'll take my incompetence any day of the week over some person who thinks their dog is not a menace. I'm a dog owner myself but would gladly see pits cease to exist as as breed.
1 person likes this

Posted

i've known some mean ass labradors. they can make me uncomfortable at times.

I know... theyve been like totally bred to be like that.

Posted

It takes more than one generation to breed out aggressiveness as it is a genetic trait. I'll take my incompetence any day of the week over some person who thinks their dog is not a menace. I'm a dog owner myself but would gladly see pits cease to exist as as breed.

Interesting that you can tell that puppy has aggressiveness in it's bloodline by looking at a picture.

Them damn death machine Pits and AR-15s!!!

Posted

Yea, be careful with my puppy... She's will lick and cuddle u to death.

Posted

Interesting that you can tell that puppy has aggressiveness in it's bloodline by looking at a picture.

Them damn death machine Pits and AR-15s!!!

It's nature not nurture.

AR-15s and Pits? I bet you have a real big truck....having a small penis is also genetic.

2 people like this

Posted

Yea, be careful with my puppy... She's will lick and cuddle u to death.

Most baby animals are cute.

Posted

Most baby animals are cute.

True.

Posted

hell i was cute

Posted

pics or STFU^