Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

On paper we should beat the Cardinals.. But the intangibles is what scares me.

97 posts in this topic

Posted

So we finally win one game against a 0-4 Giants and that all of a sudden invalidates my opinions? Rivera & co are still guilty until proven innocent in my book. I stand by my above comments until I see more from this team other than a blowout win against a 0-4 team.

so do you still think we should intentionally lose the next 13 games to draft teddy bridgewater

1 person likes this

Posted

Oh wait, this dude wanted us to tank for Bridgewater and shop Cam around? I am no longer posting in a thread of his.

Posted

I was one of those ever optimistic fans, especially for this season. After the Bills debacle, I am not sold on our team at all. I am actually going to watch the ARI game knowing we are going to lose. If we win, fine but I am not expecting a win.

I don't know what to think of this team after the bills game. Hoping the DL is as good as they were against Seattle and the giants but I don't know what to think

1 person likes this

Posted

I was one of those ever optimistic fans, especially for this season. After the Bills debacle, I am not sold on our team at all. I am actually going to watch the ARI game knowing we are going to lose. If we win, fine but I am not expecting a win.

Agreed. If we couldnt ride the momentum last season after beating a pretty solid Saints team and advancing to 1-1, why should I think this time is any different just because we blew out a much worse Giants team. This team doesnt handle success well, remember after that Saints win last year we went and got blown out by the Giants on national TV.

Posted

Oh wait, this dude wanted us to tank for Bridgewater and shop Cam around? I am no longer posting in a thread of his.

No, I said that if we could trade Cam for multiple picks and a lot more pieces for the better of the team, I would be down for that.

Posted

What scares me is the guy with the headset on our sidelines

1 person likes this

Posted

Ok fine, then we should tank for Bridgewater. That dude is legit and is going to be a star. We will remain stuck in the mud with Cam. I was right about re signing Stewart, right about saying not to extend Hardy and will be right about Cam. He is slowly detiorating to Freeman or Sanchez status. A QB that looked promising early in his career only to fizzle. If I was the GM I would be shopping him and Hardy as a package trade then tank for Bridgewater.

No, I said that if we could trade Cam for multiple picks and a lot more pieces for the better of the team, I would be down for that.

tumblr_mpnsntBO2D1st3xfjo1_r1_500.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

not a good idea, charlotte

Posted

Jesus Christ, your picture must appear next to the word "pessimism"in the dictionary.

Sent from my SGH-T999

Posted

I'm pulling for them and fully believe they can win, and win convincingly. I KNOW THEY CAN. However, I'm not gonna be too excited about it because I don't know if they will play like I know they can.

Posted

Bridgewater will never be Cam Newton. Period

1 person likes this

Posted

Bridgewater will never be Cam Newton. Period

You are right....Bridgewater will likely be better.

That guy is the real deal. Strong arm....great decision making....very accurate....very athletic.

He is going to be very, very good.

2 people like this