Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

On paper we should beat the Cardinals.. But the intangibles is what scares me.

97 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

If Cam takes care not to throw careless throws, then I think we can win by more than a touchdown. Peterson and the Honey Badger are gamers. Cam has to be sure to make proper reads.

Posted · Report post

I'm just finishing up a post-dinner poop. You want to know what's on my paper?

Posted · Report post

Point: What's on paper needs to be flushed.

We fucking better come ready to play. Somehow 1-2 is viewed as a good thing by this organization. Only practicing 2 days during the bye because we got ONE win. I'm still a pessimist until I see an attitude change on this team. Sunday will tell us a lot.

Posted · Report post

You are right....Bridgewater will likely be better.

That guy is the real deal. Strong arm....great decision making....very accurate....very athletic.

He is going to be very, very good.

Eh Cam dominated the SEC and won a national championship. Louisville plays glorified high school teams. He's just this years overhyped qb. 

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Stop making threads.

This should alleviate some attention

Posted · Report post

Point: What's on paper needs to be flushed.

We fuging better come ready to play. Somehow 1-2 is viewed as a good thing by this organization. Only practicing 2 days during the bye because we got ONE win. I'm still a pessimist until I see an attitude change on this team. Sunday will tell us a lot.

Yea, I found that to be odd as well, Rivera is a pushover and cares too much about being liked. So on top of the bye Rivera gives his team even more extra days off? Wtf is that poo? "Way to go guys on the blowout win against this crappy team that might as well be the Jaguars, congrats on the 1-2 start, here take some days off." Seriously Rivera? Fug that poo, this Cards game is going to be the 2011 Titans game all over again.

Posted · Report post

If Cam takes care not to throw careless throws, then I think we can win by more than a touchdown. Peterson and the Honey Badger are gamers. Cam has to be sure to make proper reads.

I see Cam pressing a lot during this game and PP7 and Honey Badger will each have a pick, book it.

Posted · Report post

I see Cam pressing a lot during this game and PP7 and Honey Badger will each have a pick, book it.

Didn't you predict us to lose to the Giants??

Posted · Report post

Didn't you predict us to lose to the Giants??

yea and then he disappeared afterwards for awhile.

Posted · Report post

Horrible OLine, zero running game and a QB who can't move and whos washed up....

Star. Short. CJ. Kraken. Kuechly

We win 24-10 with a great showing from our D...again
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

yea and then he disappeared afterwards for awhile.

Exactly.  Honestly the only way we lose this game is with penalties, special team errors, and interceptions.  I really don't think that will happen.  It this were here we would win by 20 but at Arizona it will be closer but I still think we pull it out.  The defense is still pissed off about Seattle and Buffalo and I think that Shula will turn Cam loose again.

Posted · Report post

Exactly.  Honestly the only way we lose this game is with penalties, special team errors, and interceptions.  I really don't think that will happen.  It this were here we would win by 20 but at Arizona it will be closer but I still think we pull it out.  The defense is still pissed off about Seattle and Buffalo and I think that Shula will turn Cam loose again.

i've come to expect Cam to not turn the ball over.

In the last 10 games Cam has 22 tds and 4 interceptions and 1 fumble but it was recovered but yea we should trade Cam and tank for Bridgewater. Because he has just regressed this whole time.

3 people like this