Photo
- - - - -

On paper we should beat the Cardinals.. But the intangibles is what scares me.

• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

#31 CharlottePanther

CharlottePanther

• Stop Making Threads...
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 920 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:51 PM

If Cam takes care not to throw careless throws, then I think we can win by more than a touchdown. Peterson and the Honey Badger are gamers. Cam has to be sure to make proper reads.

I see Cam pressing a lot during this game and PP7 and Honey Badger will each have a pick, book it.

#32 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,651 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:22 PM

I see Cam pressing a lot during this game and PP7 and Honey Badger will each have a pick, book it.

Didn't you predict us to lose to the Giants??

#33 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• ALL-PRO
  • 8,772 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:23 PM

Didn't you predict us to lose to the Giants??

yea and then he disappeared afterwards for awhile.

#34 Rubi

Rubi

Squid Smasher

• HUDDLER
  • 2,303 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:27 PM

Horrible OLine, zero running game and a QB who can't move and whos washed up....

Star. Short. CJ. Kraken. Kuechly

We win 24-10 with a great showing from our D...again

#35 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • 16,651 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:28 PM

Exactly.  Honestly the only way we lose this game is with penalties, special team errors, and interceptions.  I really don't think that will happen.  It this were here we would win by 20 but at Arizona it will be closer but I still think we pull it out.  The defense is still pissed off about Seattle and Buffalo and I think that Shula will turn Cam loose again.

#36 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• ALL-PRO
  • 8,772 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:33 PM

Exactly.  Honestly the only way we lose this game is with penalties, special team errors, and interceptions.  I really don't think that will happen.  It this were here we would win by 20 but at Arizona it will be closer but I still think we pull it out.  The defense is still pissed off about Seattle and Buffalo and I think that Shula will turn Cam loose again.

i've come to expect Cam to not turn the ball over.

In the last 10 games Cam has 22 tds and 4 interceptions and 1 fumble but it was recovered but yea we should trade Cam and tank for Bridgewater. Because he has just regressed this whole time.

#37 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

the illustrious potentate

• HUDDLER
  • 4,302 posts
  • LocationShelby

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:38 PM

For all of you pessimists out there...

3aOVx.gif

#38 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,210 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:40 PM

Point: What's on paper needs to be flushed.

We fuging better come ready to play. Somehow 1-2 is viewed as a good thing by this organization. Only practicing 2 days during the bye because we got ONE win. I'm still a pessimist until I see an attitude change on this team. Sunday will tell us a lot.

Umm, they practiced before going on a CBA-mandated bye, which is pretty serious in saying that they CAN'T practice during that time. And they're going to Arizona, which cuts out another practice period. It's not like they're slacking for the hell of it.

#39 Krucid

Krucid

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:40 PM

Well hell, we might as well stay home on Sunday then.

#40 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • 16,651 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:47 PM

i've come to expect Cam to not turn the ball over.

In the last 10 games Cam has 22 tds and 4 interceptions and 1 fumble but it was recovered but yea we should trade Cam and tank for Bridgewater. Because he has just regressed this whole time.

Yeah, that is plain stupid logic for  anyone to want to tank a game or a season.   And Bridgewater may or may not be legit, who knows yet.  I do know we have Cam and he will only get better over time.  We have 3 years invested in him and there is no reason to change horses in the middle of the stream.  I think as long as we play to his strengths he will continue to improve.

#41 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• ALL-PRO
  • 8,772 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:48 PM

That is plain stupid logic anyone to tank a game or a season.   And Bridgewater may or may not be legit, who knows yet.  I do know we have Cam and he will only get better over time.  We have 3 years invested in him and there is no reason to change horses in the middle of the stream.  I think as long as we play to his strengths he will continue to improve.

it was sarcasm towards charlottepanther. he is an idiot and a liar.

#42 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • 16,651 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:51 PM

it was sarcasm towards charlottepanther. he is an idiot and a liar.

I know it didn't come across well that I agree with you and know what you meant. At least he is an extreme pessimist or it that a realist in his mind...............

#43 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,598 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:55 PM

http://m.youtube.com...h?v=0d8FTPv955I

#44 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 7,143 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:56 PM

Umm, they practiced before going on a CBA-mandated bye, which is pretty serious in saying that they CAN'T practice during that time. And they're going to Arizona, which cuts out another practice period. It's not like they're slacking for the hell of it.

Why you have to ruin an uninformed rant with facts?

#45 WCUcats

WCUcats

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:57 PM

On paper we should win this. They have a "putrid" offense (Arians words not mine) the D is so so while our D is stout, we have Cam, they have Carson Palmer.

But what scares me most are the intangibles. The fact that they had a rallying away win last week and moved to 2-2. The fact we play them away in a hostile enviroment with a Cardinal win putting them above .500 which means their home crowd will be stoked looking to help their team advance above .500.

This bye week came at a terrible time for us. To add insult to injury Rivera is 0-2 after the bye. Last year after the bye was the Cowboys loss that got Hurney fired, the year before that was the blowout 30-3 Titans loss after the bye. To say I dont trust Rivera after the bye is a understatement. And yes I know the Chiefs are good, and yes I know they are 4-0 but the fact they still blew out the Giants does make me come down to earth a little bit about our Giants win and make me think that maybe we arent as good as that win would indicate.

Im sorry, but im just not feeling a win at all against the Cards. I see this as another ugly close game and Rivera moves to 2-15 in games decided by 7 pts or less. Yes I know the Cards are bad, yes I know Carson Palmer is playing terribly and everything points to us beating them. Between the horribly timed bye week, a hostile home crowd helping their team get above .500, I just cant get behind the intangibles.

what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone that opened this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you no pie, and may God have mercy on your soul.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com