Photo
- - - - -

On paper we should beat the Cardinals.. But the intangibles is what scares me.

• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

#91 Kuech the Sneak

Kuech the Sneak

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,645 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:22 PM

I think buffalo is better than Arizona, haven't been impressed by Arizona. Not saying we're gonna win, but I don't think our d will have a tough time

#92 Rubi

Rubi

Squid Smasher

• HUDDLER
  • 2,303 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:56 PM

.............mother of god...............

If I knew how to post video id post the clip from aliens where the queen alien rips Bishop in half because that's what I want to do to you for making your statement

tumblr_mjwm5fNYVe1qcga5ro1_400.gif

Omg I <3 u

#93 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 24,736 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 12:12 AM

Buffalo has a better D because they played better competition. Arizona has better wide receivers. Buffalo has a better quarterback. Buffalo has better RBs and a better Oline.

Overall Buffalo is a much better team.

Laugh at Palmer being better than Manuel. Palmer has 4 Tds and 6 Picks and a passer rating of 69 while Manuel has 5 Tds, 3 Ints and a passer rating of 80 against much better competition.

Buffalo just lost to Weeden and McGahee....lol.

And saying Palmer is better than a rookie with 5 games played in his career isn't an endorsement of Palmer being awesome. EJ is not better than Palmer....not presently. Buff OL is better.....that impacts things....for example why Eli looks like dog poo right now. But I guess EJ is better than Eli, huh....

#94 Estrada

Estrada

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
  • LocationDelaware

Posted 04 October 2013 - 01:32 AM

cam-to-smittytd-1-o.gif

iquWY.gif

#95 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • 16,651 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:18 PM

Buffalo just lost to Weeden and McGahee....lol.

And saying Palmer is better than a rookie with 5 games played in his career isn't an endorsement of Palmer being awesome. EJ is not better than Palmer....not presently. Buff OL is better.....that impacts things....for example why Eli looks like dog poo right now. But I guess EJ is better than Eli, huh....

Buffalo was winning until Manuel and Stevie Johnson went out.  Even then Cleveland got most of their early points on Special teams. If you honestly think Palmer is better than Manuel we have little to talk about.  Palmer was good back in Cleveland but that was many years ago.

#96 Gabeking

Gabeking

• HUDDLER
  • 3,344 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:42 PM

And I thought my radio thread was bad

#97 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 24,736 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 04:35 PM

Buffalo was winning until Manuel and Stevie Johnson went out. Even then Cleveland got most of their early points on Special teams. If you honestly think Palmer is better than Manuel we have little to talk about. Palmer was good back in Cleveland but that was many years ago.

Buffalo had a chance once Hoyer went down. Hoyer looked just like he had since his debut.

Yes, I think a vet like Palmer is PRESENTLY a better overall QB than 5 games in rookie EJ.

Palmer actually knows what the heck is going on.....he is a deep ball QB. Which means to be successful a lot of other moving parts have to work.

AZ has OL issues which implode their O. There D is legit (and they haven't even had their best player who returns this week), better QB and WRs than Buffalo.

I don't think AZ is awesome....just silly to dismiss there D. Big matchup problem for us. Hopefully there OL doesn't get it together and we can cruise.....but I expect a game plan similar to Sea. AZ will limit the run and play the deep stuff.....which is basically be two thinks we like. Which will make it a defensive game. A field position game.... I think we win.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com