Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yahoo Cards and Panthers preview

53 posts in this topic

Posted

Can you block retards?

3 people like this

Posted

Arians is a better coach than Rivera and I think the Cardinals are overall the better team. Sorry, have to go with the Cards here as much as it pains me. We are 0-2 after the bye in the Camvera era.

I realize we are not the greatest team and we have lost some heart breakers but damn man, all your doom and gloom is just pathetic. Have just a little faith. If you don't have hope then why do you watch football?

There are 31 losers every year.

1 person likes this

Posted

I realize we are not the greatest team and we have lost some heart breakers but damn man, all your doom and gloom is just pathetic. Have just a little faith. If you don't have hope then why do you watch football?

I think people who wallow in misery choose bad teams to follow just so they can whine every time they think of their team.

Posted

The cardinals were shut out for 3 quarters by Tampa who has no pass rush and won because Tampa was starting a rookie who threw an interception to  hand Arizona the game.  I can't see Arizona scoring many points.  We know if it is a blow out it will be us with the lead.  Frankly I don't care if they get 700 yards as long as we hold them to 12 points which is our season average.

I know I go into  every game expecting to win but I really think we win this week by 10 or more.  Arizona is awful converting 3rd downs and have been lucky winning their 2 games.  They got a gimme interception against Tampa and a pass interference in the end zone to set up a late TD at home against Detroit.  People say that they shut down Reggie Bush but don't realize Bush only played in the first half before he went out with an injury. He came back briefly in the second half but admitted he shouldn't have.  So they have faced NO who has no run game (81 yards), Detroit who averages 95 yards a game, Tampa who averages 100 yards and St Louis who averages 47 yards.  Meanwhile we average 150 yards per game.  Expect us to run often and wear them down.

Arizona averages 75 yards running the ball, I say we keep them to 50 or less.  Does anyone expect Arizona to throw for 400 yards with that line and Palmer throwing the ball?  They are going to dink and dunk down the field once they see our pass rush.  I think he might throw for 200 yards maybe 250.  I am surely a homer but even at home I can't see them running away with it.  Unless they get defensive TDs or special teams TDs I don't see them scoring more than 14 points.  I think we get closer to 24.

1 person likes this

Posted

Unbelievable.

I certainly think we will win. Confidence will carry over from the Giants blow-out on both sides of the ball. Not a problem.

Go Panthers!

Posted

Agreed. With the Honey badger, PP7, Washington and Dansby I dont see how Cam is going to have any passing options. I see Cam pressing a lot this game accompanied by a few picks. Just have this bad feeling about this game and it started the last day or so.

The bad thing is, I dont feel good about the Vikings game either. This season is going to get ugly fast.

PP7 won't do a thing vs smith.  Matthieu might cause issues with the deep ball.  Linebackers don't worry me.  This is the first team we face that doesn't have a well established pass rush, if Cam has time and space he'll move the ball through the air and on his legs.

I'd say our offense will be a slight liability against them, but I think our D can and will dominate them.

Posted

Not only do the Panthers win this game but I think they sweep October....5-2 by Halloween baby!!!

Go Panthers!!!!!

Posted

My thoughts exactly. Why not view the glass as half full? No need for so much damn pessism. It's not the end of the world if we lose.

Posted

Man...I understand not being a true homer for your team....but the panthers are your team right CharlottePanther?  I understand why you question our coach and team but geez....we're one win away from being .500 the first time since Jan 2009.....Should be a good game but I think Shula finally understands how to use Cam now...let's hope so...KEEP POUNDING.....think positive thoughts...

Posted

Lol at people trying to act like there's some significance to the fact that Rivera is 0-2 after the bye week. 2 games is a ridiculously small sample size to take anything away from that...to think otherwise is incredibly naive*.

We started this season 0-2, I guess it's a miracle we didn't lose last week against the Giants...0-2 guys!!!!!! It's a pattern!!

*By naive I really mean stupid

1 person likes this

Posted

I think people who wallow in misery choose bad teams to follow just so they can whine every time they think of their team.

Then they shouldn't be following the Panthers. That's all I have to say.

If Panther Nation can't pull it together enough to send positive energy without doubt through their TV's, then we're doomed.

Sorry, that was 2 things to say.

:hair:

Posted

Ballsy Ron needs to stay.