Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ted "Born A" Ginn

64 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

So you're saying cam, our qb, is getting the best out of receivers and making them play better? This I like. I love cam.

Posted · Report post

I'm not 100% sure Steve still has the speed to do that.

He's a savvy veteran. While he isn't nearly as explosive, he is still fast. I doubt he can just sprint past a defender now, but he's still fast enough that they won't catch him if he jukes them at the line and gets a step behind coverage.

Watching Ginn is crazy, though. He will be stride for stride with the defender 20 yards downfield, then once the ball is in the air and coming down he hits overdrive and blows by them like they're tied to a tree.

PS, where is my picture.

Posted · Report post

Byron "Ring my" Bell.

If anyone can come up with a good one for Star or Luke, I'll give you a dollar.

Posted · Report post

With Smith being covered short and Ginn long, Olsen should have the middle of the field to himself

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Luke "I am your father" Kuechly

"Wish upon a" Star Lotulelei

I'll take that dollar

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

But. . .but. . .Kaepernick is better? Harbaugh surely wouldn't let a speedy wideout get away when his team would desperately need one to take pressure off Boldin after Crabtree went down, right?

Posted · Report post

"Scared of under throwing me."  Hmmm, sounds like he's making excuses for not being able to run routes.  That's alright.  Gotta start somewhere.  I'm definitely not going to bash a 40+ yard TD strike.  And he has blown his competition away, and is even encroaching on Lafell's #2 spot.  The more Ginn develops and as the season and rapport between Cam and himself grows, the better our receiving corps will get.  The AE days are coming to an end, and I doubt Hixon does anything here at all.  We might try to ship the both off before the deadline THIS year.

Posted · Report post

hopefully Ginn tuns out to be what we all expected from Gettis.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

"Scared of under throwing me." Hmmm, sounds like he's making excuses for not being able to run routes. That's alright. Gotta start somewhere. I'm definitely not going to bash a 40+ yard TD strike. And he has blown his competition away, and is even encroaching on Lafell's #2 spot. The more Ginn develops and as the season and rapport between Cam and himself grows, the better our receiving corps will get. The AE days are coming to an end, and I doubt Hixon does anything here at all. We might try to ship the both off before the deadline THIS year.

Trade away or cut cheap depth. . .why exactly?

Posted · Report post

"Death" Star Lotulelei

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

With his success as a receiver, do you take him off kickoffs and punt returns?

Posted · Report post

They should play the Star Wars theme after Star makes a big stop or gets a sack

1 person likes this