Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Six UT players unanimously say they'd want to play for Carolina

59 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Didn't Sunseri play at Providence?

NC HS Football is so under rated because all of our kids leave the state. If we could get kids to stay in SC and NC we'd have national title contending college football teams all the time. So much good talent leaves SC and NC.

His brother Tino Sunseri was the QB at Pitt a few years ago. I think they both played in the Weddington/Marvin area. Their dad was a former coach for the Panthers basically the same amount of time Fox was here. 

But you are right on the money about NC HS football. The top guys bounce. Can't say I blame them. There's a lot of talent in SC and those kids have two of best recruiters in college FB right around the corner. But the NC kids leave because there is absolutely no premiere FB program in the state of NC. 

Larry Fedora signed two of the top five players in the state this season (Elijah Hood  from Catholic and Bentley Spain  from Providence). That's gotta be the first time any NC college has signed two of the top players in recent memory. 

Posted · Report post

1. Say what you will about him as a person or NFL player, there exists no debate as to who the best QB in UF history is.

2. I'm not sure what this post is trying to accomplish. I agree that NC has good high school recruits though.

Chris Leak is still the Gators' all time passing leader IIRC. Got a national title and BCS title MVP, too. 

Posted · Report post

Lol chris leak is not the best all time uf qb.

And when he was his national championship he was splitting time with the teebs.

Also his coach was fired while he was there.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Most gators fans would probably rank wuerffel above leak as well.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Lol chris leak is not the best all time uf qb.

And when he was his national championship he was splitting time with the teebs.

Also his coach was fired while he was there.

The Golden Calf of Bristol was Leak's backup. It's similar to what's currently going on in Columbus. Stud QB with another stud QB waiting in the wings. And what a coincidence Urban Meyer is the HC. Both QBs bring something different to the table and it's to your advantage to get them both some snaps.

As I said, Leak won a BCS title and was the BCS MVP. He is also the school's all time passing leader and holds many of the schools passing records. I'm certainly not a gator fan so I could care less where they rank former QBs. Just giving my opinion. 

Posted · Report post

Two pages without Brooklyn Bully taking time out of his awesome life and telling us we're losers because UT players want to play for Carolina...

Anyone checked to see if he's alive?
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

And they can stay close to their mommies.

your uselessness as a poster is highly underrated around here

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

NICE... too bad it's not up to them, tell them to dog all their pre-draft workouts so we can scoop them up. 

Posted · Report post

your uselessness as a poster is highly underrated around here

Until pantherclaw figures out that nobody reads his posts seriously and quits the forum, CSX's threadshitting will continue to fly under the radar

Posted · Report post

aw frash at it again.  you seem like the guy i would get into a fight with in real life...  

how does you snarky attitude translate in a social setting?  is the broom only shoved halfway up your ass?

Posted · Report post

is the broom only shoved halfway up your ass?

Did you just call someone a gay witch?
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

A player's coach whose team will finish 5-11 this year.