#31 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,692 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 03 October 2013 - 03:21 PM

And they can stay close to their mommies.

your uselessness as a poster is highly underrated around here

#32 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 14,897 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 03:29 PM

NICE... too bad it's not up to them, tell them to dog all their pre-draft workouts so we can scoop them up. 

#33 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 13,588 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 03:35 PM

your uselessness as a poster is highly underrated around here

Until pantherclaw figures out that nobody reads his posts seriously and quits the forum, CSX's threadshitting will continue to fly under the radar

#34 cultclassiccat

cultclassiccat

flash

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,481 posts
  • LocationG spot

Posted 03 October 2013 - 04:00 PM

aw frash at it again.  you seem like the guy i would get into a fight with in real life...  

how does you snarky attitude translate in a social setting?  is the broom only shoved halfway up your ass?

#35 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

keep lbing

• HUDDLER
  • 5,777 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 03 October 2013 - 04:03 PM

is the broom only shoved halfway up your ass?

Did you just call someone a gay witch?

#36 hepcat

hepcat

Skandalouz

• HUDDLER
  • 4,254 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 04:05 PM

A player's coach whose team will finish 5-11 this year.

#37 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,862 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 04:17 PM

while we're on the subject of worthless posters I'd like to nominate spider monkey

There are more but their names always seem to elude me when it comes time to call them out, which I suppose speaks to just how useful their posts really are.

#38 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 36,746 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 03 October 2013 - 04:23 PM

I'd say it goes to the point of perception.

We get the idea on here sometimes that everyone looks at this team the same way we do. That's not really true.

#39 thunderraiden

thunderraiden

Thunder God Member

• HUDDLER
  • 2,668 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 04:43 PM

Tennessee gets a lot of NC and Charlotte area HS players. Coradelle Patterson is from Rock Hill and I recall him saying last year he was a Panthers fan growing up and he would love to play for us.

Look at their roster. All 3 QBs are from NC or the Charlotte area. They also snagged one of the top players in the state last season in Marquez North (Mallard Creek) who was a hard UNC target. They also got Maryland transfer and former Ardrey Kell RB Justus Pickett (who was a student of my Mom there too). 

Georgia, Tenn, and the Gators seem to have their hands deep into the NC HS football recruiting scene and if there's a top prospect here, one of these three schools will usually land him. 

I am a documented UNC and ECU fan - but when it comes to the SEC I will always pull for the Vols. My aunt has season tickets. I usually will pull for UGA vs most SEC teams based on the fact that they get a lot of the NC kids. Todd Gurley, who IMHO is the best RB in college FB, along with Keith Marshall are both from the triangle. 

Oh, and F*ck Flordia. 

Jonathan Cooper is a huge Panthers fan too who also went in the first round. He knows the roster in and out, I remember him talking about in an interview how he met with Panther scouts during the combine (due diligence) and him saying to the scout that they really didn't need guard help with them just drafting Amini in the second the year before and understanding them not looking to go guard again so early in the draft a year later.

#40 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 13,588 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 04:57 PM

aw frash at it again. you seem like the guy i would get into a fight with in real life...

how does you snarky attitude translate in a social setting? is the broom only shoved halfway up your ass?

If your fighting prowess is as good as your ability to creatively come up with a witty insult, there's probably no teeth left to be knocked out of your mouth.

That is if I were prone to engage in pointless grapples with uneducated detritus such as yourself

#41 cultclassiccat

cultclassiccat

flash

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,481 posts
  • LocationG spot

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:49 PM

If your fighting prowess is as good as your ability to creatively come up with a witty insult, there's probably no teeth left to be knocked out of your mouth.

That is if I were prone to engage in pointless grapples with uneducated detritus such as yourself

just wondering.  carry on

#42 P.I.A

P.I.A

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • LocationRotting slowly in Afghanistan

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:57 PM

Wooooooooooooooooooooooo goooooo voooooolssssss!!!!!!!

#43 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,296 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:22 PM

well this thread took a unique turn

#44 SnarkAttack

SnarkAttack

Master of Disaster

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 394 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:50 PM

My business writing class has six UT football players in it, including quarterback Nathan Peterman if there are any Vol fans in here. The professor is a huge football fan and loves talking to the players. Just a few minutes ago he asked them which pro football team they'd like to play for if they had the choice. Without hesitation, all six of them said Carolina. I immediately quipped up and asked them why. They said that Ron is a players' coach and he is well regarded by college players across the nation; that the team has great facilities; Charlotte is a nice city; and the organization is very player-friendly. 

Not making this up. Guess we have that going for us

Business writing, eh? "Quipped" isn't the word you're looking for there.

#45 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,407 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:02 PM

My business writing class has six UT football players in it, including quarterback Nathan Peterman if there are any Vol fans in here. The professor is a huge football fan and loves talking to the players. Just a few minutes ago he asked them which pro football team they'd like to play for if they had the choice. Without hesitation, all six of them said Carolina. I immediately quipped up and asked them why. They said that Ron is a players' coach and he is well regarded by college players across the nation; that the team has great facilities; Charlotte is a nice city; and the organization is very player-friendly. 

Not making this up. Guess we have that going for us

This is actually very useful as undrafted players can sign for whomever they want.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.