Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

josh Freeman released..Bucs free fall continues...

88 posts in this topic

Posted

Step 1. Sign Freeman

Step 2. Figure out the Bucs secrets

Step 3. Get him to hold cams jockstrap

Step 4. Get more wine and cheese

Posted

With the mess Schiano has made in Tampa and Kelly having issues in Philly, it might start getting tough for college coaches to get NFL jobs again.

Granted, Kelly still could turn things around, but Schiano may have set the Bucs back for a while.

Big difference in a David Shaw and a Greg Schiano

3 people like this

Posted

Big difference in a David Shaw and a Greg Schiano

Each guy is different, but it's a universal unfairness that bad guys screw things up for good guys.

With regard to Shaw though, he's made it quite clear that he's not interested in leaving Stanford.

Posted

Let's pick him up to steal their offensive calls. I'm sure he'd actually be willing to tell the whole league their calls.

I'd pick him up in a heartbeat. Solid backup for Cam. Never happen though. There's places he can go to compete for a starting job.

Posted

freeman may well start somewhere; he sure as hell is going to want a shot at a starting job in camp even if there's competition. if he came here there'd be no competition.

zero chances he ends up in carolina.

Posted

freeman may well start somewhere; he sure as hell is going to want a shot at a starting job in camp even if there's competition. if he came here there'd be no competition.

zero chances he ends up in carolina.

There are enough QB deficient teams out there that I'm pretty sure he can get a starting job somewhere.

Posted

You guys remember LoneBucFan? He used to troll so hard. I wish I could dig up his comments about Freeman being the second coming of Christ. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Josh Freeman can start in the NFL. He will get a nice contract somewhere else.

1 person likes this

Posted

He should start in Oakland. Greg Olson was his coordinator when he had the most success.

2 people like this

Posted

He should start in Oakland. Greg Olson was his coordinator when he had the most success.

i could see this happening and they wouldn't have to pay freeman anything more than the vet min because tampa is already footing the bill.

Posted

...two wins served up on a platter. here's a tip Riv.. Blitz every freakin play on the rook!....i dont want to look past the Arizona game but if we can't figure out how to beat this dumpster fire of a team there is something seriously wrong...

Posted

With regard to Shaw though, he's made it quite clear that he's not interested in leaving Stanford.

Money's voice is usually pretty loud.

1 person likes this