Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beason traded?

1,056 posts in this topic

Posted

I dont like the trade if its for a 7th, him being in the locker room is worth more than that.

But the contract is pretty terrible.

2 people like this

Posted

Dear lord, some of you are going full retard. poo, if we traded Beason for a bag of chips I would be happy so long as someone took that enormous fuging contract off our hands. Anything close to a 5th is fuging icing as far as I'm concerned. 

4 people like this

Posted

I swear most of you are fuging stupid....

Posted

oh and Glazer69 also said we would get every 1st round pick for the next 12 years for Beason

But I heard from @Glazer420NO we were trading him to A&M for sumlin and Mike Evans?!

1 person likes this

Posted

if we get rid of beason and his contract AND get a pick - ANY pick - in return for it that's a humungous victory for a franchise plagued for a decade by horrible cap management.

was just about to post this. we could use the money.

1 person likes this

Posted

Bleacher Report just reported something is in the works.

Posted

Beasons probably out celebrating the trade at a skrip club punching people.

#toosoon

Posted

He wasn't going to be resigned and he wasn't playing that well so if all we get is a late round pick so be it. It is business people one of the organization biggest problems was holding onto guys past their prime  and overplaying them. Gettleman is changing the culture.

3 people like this

Posted

Dear lord, some of you are going full retard. poo, if we traded Beason for a bag of chips I would be happy so long as someone took that enormous fuging contract off our hands. Anything close to a 5th is fuging icing as far as I'm concerned.

What enormous contract?????????

He re-structured! Keep up

Posted

Bleacher Report just reported something is in the works.

stop the presses it's official

1 person likes this

Posted

I'd be happy with a 6th rounder. We used a 6th on Kenjon Barner this year. I'd trade Beason in his current state for Barner.

1 person likes this

Posted

if we get rid of beason and his contract AND get a pick - ANY pick - in return for it that's a humungous victory for a franchise plagued for a decade by horrible cap management.

Up shut