Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This guy referred to Beason as trash: Give him hell as a parting gift to the Beast

35 posts in this topic

Posted

Chris Burke's last line in this piece:

I may be being a bit sensitive due to Beason leaving, but I took offense. For those that agree with me, give this douche some choice words.

Think this is the case.   It's too soon for you.

Posted

Should hav been worded diff

Posted

I may be being a bit sensitive

Agreed.

Posted

I mean it's true. Like for example Jake Delhomme was the saints trash and we brought him in and made him our treasure by making the Super Bowl with him.

Jake wasn't trash in New Orleans.

but now in Clev.........................thats a different story.

Posted

Talking TRASH while sitting safely behind a computer screen is common practice these days. I wonder how bold this dude would be if he was face to face with Beason.Good luck beast,hope this works out for you. If not,then have a healthy and happy retirement.Thanks for the effort here in Carolina.

Posted

figures of speech are a dying part of the english language

Posted

But... He also called him a treasure. Not sure if I should hate or love... I'm just a roller coaster of emotions.

1 person likes this

Posted

Grab your pitchforks and torches boys, we gonna have us a ole fashion mobbing.

Posted

I don't think he was directly insulting him.  Gave Beason props in the article.  But honestly, he was of low value in Carolina and the fact that the Panthers got anything in return for him is a victory.  I hope he can regain some of his old moxie in New York.  Wish him the best of luck

Posted

Nm

Posted

I know what you're saying in theory, but this is a figure of speech that is usually used in reference to inanimate objects, not people. In fact, I have never heard of it being used in reference to a person.

I have.

Honestly, it's a metaphor that gets used a lot around the NFL with regard to waiver wire pickups, camp cuts, and yes, trades.

I can understand the irritation, but I don't think he meant anything personal by it.

Posted

Not cool at all. Although a shell of his former self, at this stage, calling him trash is just disrespectful.

Wait so being called a shell of your former self isn't?