Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Game 1: Hurricanes vs. Red Wings

19 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

The same thing that plauged us last year will plauge us this year.

We have to learn how to win the close ones.

Hopefully things will change once we get Ruutu and Gleason back.

Posted · Report post

Jesus drugging Christ, ward can't do it by himself...

Posted · Report post

Ward played a hell of a game.

The only thing that pissed me off is the amount of Wings fans there were at the game.

Posted · Report post

Wings spent the majority of the game in their offensive zone, and the Canes struggled to control the puck crossing the blue line.  They were the better team, I was hoping we could steal one and get off to a fast start.  This team has enough talent to be a contender, but they need more nasty attitude.

Posted · Report post

Wings spent the majority of the game in their offensive zone, and the Canes struggled to control the puck crossing the blue line.  They were the better team, I was hoping we could steal one and get off to a fast start.  This team has enough talent to be a contender, but they need more nasty attitude.

Need a new coach

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Well after battling traffic and finally getting in the door with 8 minutes left in the first, I made it.  Nothing like getting stuck with a long day at work that caused me to miss the first part of the first, I was a little irritated, but I got over it.  They waited until I got there to score. :)

Was awesome to get there and see they were having a promotion for $1 hot dogs, soda and popcorn.  Too bad the new jerseys weren't $1, but I couldn't help myself.

post-5817-0-59830000-1380984561_thumb.jp

post-5817-0-18488900-1380984581_thumb.jp

Also the Hurricanes jersey bag was a nice touch.  Fun night even though our boys choked it away, and it was friggin' $15 to park.

Posted · Report post

Need a new coach

that, too.  Why does Rutherford struggle so hard with coaches?

• Masters of PIE !

• Top Rated Images