SIGCHI222    6,897

Jon Beason will always be a legend to me. Gave everything he had, even when he had nothing to give.

The_Giving_Tree.jpg

Don't you start this shitte.  My kid read that book 5 nights a week.  He is still a preteen and innocent and things that have happened when he was a kid are special and I now hate you.  This sucks enough as it is.  I am going to whip your ass!!!!!

zach-galifianakis-crying.gif

• Pie 1

Anybodyhome    4,684

The equipment manager Jacki Miles has some numbers he won't give out. They aren't retired but he feels strongly about the numbers and won't let them go for just anybody. The two I can think of right now are 51 and 4.

Well, Sam Mills' #51 is the only number officially retired by the Panthers, that's why Miles doesn't issue it.

Eclipse    249

Sad to see that this is the end-of-road-300x245.jpeg for Jon here.  I 'll be rooting for him to beast mode on every team except while playing against our Panthers.

Toundra    634

What the!

I leave the huddle 3 days, i almost made it right into the hole (6 feet under) and when i am back Beason is leaving..

Sigh.

Farewell Jon, Thank you for everything, i wish you luck with the Giants, they need a play.. warrior like you bad.

Take care.

Cynonyte    53

I agree I don't know how to feel. I know for a fact it is better for the organization for Beason and for the Giants so I should be happy.

But I feel .........meeeeeehhhh!

Kind of like when you get rid of your favorite recliner for a furniture upgrade.

He will be missed.

well said!!