Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bill/Jalen breakdown Bobcats team

25 posts in this topic

Posted

1 person likes this

Posted

That's the 3rd time in the past 3 months I've heard the rumor that MJ will suit up for a game or two for the Cats this season. Maybe Stern (and the owners) will waive the rule and allow it.

Posted

I hate these guys more than anybody else on espn. Not bc of this. But bc they are just stupid. Jalen rose is a terrible analyst and knows next to nothing about teams unless they are the heat or another championship team. And bill is just outright stupid. Who's a boston homer.

Is rather listen to Charles Barkley.... Atleast he's funny.

Posted

Dp

Posted

Bill Simmons is and has been one of the best things for sports media...who cares he is a homer for his hometown team..

Grantland, 30 for 30, his podcast and his Page 2 column back in the day was essential reading/listening.

I just feel sorry you cant appreciate nice things...just kidding.

1 person likes this

Posted

I love Bill/Jalen and agreed with most of what they said.

It seemed to me they didn't say too many negative things about the players, just hit on the running jokes about the Bobcats being terrible in general. And MJ being terrible. 

They didn't mind the Al signing, Bill liked the Zeller pick/Jalen thinks he's going to win ROY, said Kemba could be the 3rd guard/guy on a title team one day, and MKG has potential, just can't shoot. All fair analysis IMO.

As for MJ suiting up for a game...Jalen does know some things, so it shouldn't be completely dismissed. ESPN the Mag's article on Jordan last year was heavy on MJ wanting to get back to his playing weight, potentially to get back out there. 1 game, the jersey sales, the shoe sales, the publicity, the ticket prices...yeah, Jordan could line his pockets from that. I just hope they release a Hornets edition jersey as well as the Cats version. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Cant say that I disagree, bc I agreed with a most of what they said. And, cant wait to see MJ suit up for one game. lol

I cant wait to see if MKG has improve his jump shot or not.

Posted

That vid was enjoyable.  They should do multiple series for different teams-leagues.  

They're goofy, know what they're talking about and mix it with casual conversation really well.

Posted

It was basically 11 mins of trolling, as were the previous 4. If you're into it, good. If you want real analysis, don't waste your time.

Posted

They do one for every team. Trolling? Ok

Posted

Not seeing how it's trolling at all. The Bobcats are still a bad team...what analysis is needed beyond what they did? (Which was to actually give credit where credit was due)

Posted

It was basically 11 mins of trolling, as were the previous 4. If you're into it, good. If you want real analysis, don't waste your time.

Trolling? HAHAAHHAHAH.

Don't let it hurt your feelings. I'm a fan but I can see this its the truth.