Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Giants.com Has Interview With Beason, It's Clear He Wanted Chance to Start At MLB Again

61 posts in this topic

Posted

also this:

"Asked if he knew his tenure in Carolina was coming to an end, Beason said, “I thought it was probable. And then when I wasn’t playing that much lately I said I know I have value. I know somewhere else could use me and they made it happen.”

Posted

also this:

"Asked if he knew his tenure in Carolina was coming to an end, Beason said, “I thought it was probable. And then when I wasn’t playing that much lately I said I know I have value. I know somewhere else could use me and they made it happen.”

Hehe, I added it right before you posted.

1 person likes this

Posted

Got a feeling stew next

Posted

Long live Beason!

Glad he has a fresh start; even happier he went to a team I actually respect.

5 people like this

Posted

Thank god we have an organization that actually cares about the players that give the team all they got.DG gave JB what he wanted all along..,to be a starting MLB again.We didn't just kick him to the curb like some teams would have (look way down south in the Sunshine State for example).He didn't have to do this since JB wasn't his guy,but he knows a hard working class guy and wanted to help him if possible.

1 person likes this

Posted

Go get it Jon! I hope you're the NFC Defensive player of the week after all is said and done this weekend!

He's from The |_| and he's a warrior!

Posted

Go get it Jon! I hope you're the NFC Defensive player of the week after all is said and done this weekend!

He's from The |_| and he's a warrior!

is your U key broken?

7 people like this

Posted

I'm really gonna miss Beast. Wish him the best.

Posted

Fug the Giants.

1 person likes this

Posted

is your U key broken?

No, but his []_[] key is. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Thank god we have an organization that actually cares about the players that give the team all they got.DG gave JB what he wanted all along..,to be a starting MLB again.We didn't just kick him to the curb like some teams would have (look way down south in the Sunshine State for example).He didn't have to do this since JB wasn't his guy,but he knows a hard working class guy and wanted to help him if possible.

Rivera put this trade in motion; Jon came to him and asked for the opportunity.