Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fieryprophet

Giants.com Has Interview With Beason, It's Clear He Wanted Chance to Start At MLB Again

61 posts in this topic

The panthers respected beason and knew here he wasnt going to be used to the best of his ability so they shipped him to a place that will make him a mike linebacker. I respect the panthers for not cutting him and kicking him to the curb and instead sending him somewhere that he could revive his career.

fug Jon. Making us look like the bad guy. He asked for it. Another Pep in my book.

fug Jon. Making us look like the bad guy. He asked for it. Another Pep in my book.

You must be on your period this week....? Eat some ice cream and change your pad you'll feel better.

I think you guys may be reading a bunch of compassion into a business decision. We kicked Hangartner to the curb out of nowhere after a pretty good season. For beason we got a draft pick and some cap space for a guy who probably was sitting the bench the remainder of the season. 

What I get out of this is our new GM moves quick if there is dead weight and doesn't like losing out on deals.

2 people like this

Well if RR did help out the beast with his request,then good for him.It seems the players like RR and he appears to be a compassionate guy who cares and will try to help them when he can. Also doesn't hurt that he was a player and can relate to them on that level. That's why I hope RR has turned the corner as far as a HC goes.At least he isn't a total dick like the humanoid in Tampa.

Yes, Rivera has appeared to be a Better Person Than Coach So far. 

I really hope that changes real quickly (though somehow I doubt it).  :startle:

PS: And why is it so easy for many of you (that were criticizing this trade originally) to see how/now it helps both the Panthers and Beast?? So many people were saying this [already] yesterday.  :stuff:

It didn't take Beast to comment in order to see the benefits to both parties. 

Reading the comments in the Observer stories, you definitely got the sense that if beason didn't all out initiate this, he at least hinted around at it until the team got it.

Rivera has been unwilling to flat out say that Beason asked for a trade.  Maybe they think it will make him (or the team) look bad.

Bullshit, i remember reporting the post that got you banned and the ensueing party we hosted in two seperate threads.

i keep hearing this saga referenced but somehow missed the entire thing. what exactly happened

i keep hearing this saga referenced but somehow missed the entire thing. what exactly happened

he got like 50 neg reps on one post and went insane with homophobic slurs. it was literally a mental breakdown on the internet. so weird that he acts like nothing happened.

1 person likes this

he got like 50 neg reps on one post and went insane with homophobic slurs. it was literally a mental breakdown on the internet. so weird that he acts like nothing happened.

this was a while ago then. does the thread still exist? i must have been overseas or something, that doesn't even sound familiar