Photo
* * - - - 1 votes

Lol wut? Fox News Panthers/Cards prediction.. "Palmer has never lost to Carolina, pick Cardinals."

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#1 CharlottePanther

CharlottePanther

• Stop Making Threads...
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 758 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:39 PM

Quote.. "Not this week. Palmer has never lost to the Panthers (2-0) and the Cards should get the requisite big lift from the return of Washington" Did these morons not see the Raiders game last season? How do these idiots get these jobs..

http://www.foxnews.c...-off-in-desert/

#2 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,652 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:41 PM

fuging fug!!!!!!!!!

#3 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

keep lbing

• HUDDLER
  • 6,109 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:44 PM

If they say it enough their viewers will believe it.

#4 ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

Insane Racist Moron

• HUDDLER
  • 6,159 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:46 PM

...........Ok, maybe they aren't including the Raiders game because we broke him.

Even still, it's not like the dude has our number because he managed to put up 20 points on our stellar 2010 squad and barely managed to lead a victory over the 2006 team.

#5 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• HUDDLER
  • 8,352 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:50 PM

oh so even their sports section is full of poo

#6 pantherj

pantherj

• HUDDLER
  • 3,465 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:51 PM

Gosh damn it! What has to happen for the media to get it's facts right and start respecting our team? I'm so sick of this.

#7 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 10,898 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:52 PM

Fair and balanced.

#8 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 19,333 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:53 PM

at least they're consistent

#9 SOJA

SOJA

Official Panthers Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 9,362 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:55 PM

Breaking: government breaks shut down to let people know that Fox sports falsely reported the Cardinals-Panthers prediction incorrectly 

#10 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:58 PM

Quote.. "Not this week. Palmer has never lost to the Panthers (2-0) and the Cards should get the requisite big lift from the return of Washington" Did these morons not see the Raiders game last season? How do these idiots get these jobs..
http://www.foxnews.c...-off-in-desert/

I often wonder what I would need to do to take their jobs. Watching the game last night was a prime example! Those morons didn't even point out the fact that EJ Manuel's injured knee was the same one he'd just had the procedure on. I was sitting there yelling at my TV. I'm almost to the point where I'm gonna take the Smitty approach and mute my TV while watching games. The announcers and newscasters are all morons!

Don't even get me started on our beat writers... Tell me how in the hell your only responsibility is to report on the Panthers and you can't even do that? Getting scooped by low level normal joes on trades and what not!?

I'm setting myself up to make a smooth transition out of the Army and into the IT field... But I swear I'd never work a day in my life if I ever got a job covering the Panthers!

<steps off soap box>

#11 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • 16,547 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:00 PM

When we show everyone that the Giants game was no fluke, we will get back to 500 and that is all that matters.  There are lots of folks on here and elsewhere that think Palmer is much better than he is at this point. The only reason he will get yards throwing the ball is that we are going to shut down the anemic run game so he will have to throw. I just hope we come out hot like against New York instead of letting them march right down the field and gain confidence. We don't want to give him confidence and get the crowd into the game.

#12 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:01 PM

Fair and balanced.

If you're a Republican

#13 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • 12,763 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:02 PM

Gosh damn it! What has to happen for the media to get it's facts right and start respecting our team? I'm so sick of this.

winning some games would be a good start

#14 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:03 PM

When we show everyone that the Giants game was no fluke, we will get back to 500 and that is all that matters.  There are lots of folks on here and elsewhere that think Palmer is much better than he is at this point. The only reason he will get yards throwing the ball is that we are going to shut down the anemic run game so he will have to throw. I just hope we come out hot like against New York instead of letting them march right down the field and gain confidence. We don't want to give him confidence and get the crowd into the game.

I don't agree. I think we could win every single game all the way until we play Atlanta and still be under rated. The only way we make noise is if we win through Atlanta. And that's only if Atlanta turns it around. They're 1-3 currently, so if they don't improve that game might not mean much to the national media either.

If we are to get on a streak it needs to continue Sunday evening

#15 Semaj

Semaj

The Cam to Kelvin Show

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,339 posts
  • LocationPalm Coast, Fl

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:05 PM

Locker room material!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.