Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lol wut? Fox News Panthers/Cards prediction.. "Palmer has never lost to Carolina, pick Cardinals."

56 posts in this topic

Posted

Gosh damn it! What has to happen for the media to get it's facts right and start respecting our team? I'm so sick of this.

winning some games would be a good start

Posted

When we show everyone that the Giants game was no fluke, we will get back to 500 and that is all that matters.  There are lots of folks on here and elsewhere that think Palmer is much better than he is at this point. The only reason he will get yards throwing the ball is that we are going to shut down the anemic run game so he will have to throw. I just hope we come out hot like against New York instead of letting them march right down the field and gain confidence. We don't want to give him confidence and get the crowd into the game.

I don't agree. I think we could win every single game all the way until we play Atlanta and still be under rated. The only way we make noise is if we win through Atlanta. And that's only if Atlanta turns it around. They're 1-3 currently, so if they don't improve that game might not mean much to the national media either.

If we are to get on a streak it needs to continue Sunday evening

Posted

Locker room material!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

fuging fox news

Posted

and JR is as tight and conservative as they come.  You'd think they would be kissing our asses.

Posted

Sounds like the same idiot suggesting Vince young going to the Bills...

Posted

The Panthers have never lost to Arizona. Pick the Panthers. Now maybe Fox will hire me. What's that? Only if my bs is against the Panthers? Oh well.

Posted

Palmer to my knowledge has beaten us twice. The first time was in 2006, which is irrelevant because it was 7 years ago, and the second was in 2010 when we were 2-14, and he still played like poo against us

Posted

Maybe they meant this guy...

john-dominis-golf-pro-arnold-palmer-squi

...and meant to say Tiger, instead of Panthers.........or something.

1 person likes this

Posted

I don't agree. I think we could win every single game all the way until we play Atlanta and still be under rated. The only way we make noise is if we win through Atlanta. And that's only if Atlanta turns it around. They're 1-3 currently, so if they don't improve that game might not mean much to the national media either.

If we are to get on a streak it needs to continue Sunday evening

Agreed, look at the Miami Dolphins. They are 3-1 and if you got a dollar for each time they get mentioned on ESPN you would starve to death, and they are the Miami dolphins! The birth team of Dan Marino, the home of the NBA dream team Miami Heat. If a city and team like the Miami Dolphins cant get good coverage after being 3-1, it will take the Panthers making the SB to get any real recognition.

Posted

fox news fabricates facts  to favor the red team over the blue team, this is surely just coincidence.

6 people like this

Posted

fox news fabricates facts  to favor the red team over the blue team, this is surely just coincidence.

uKNBBiR.gif

4 people like this