30 replies to this topic

#16 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

keep lbing

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,350 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 06 October 2013 - 12:32 AM

Anyone who thinks any one side is more at fault than the other is part of the problem.

The sooner you realize the problem is the mentality of entitlement and superiority that the douchebags in DC have along side for their total contempt for you and me the sooner you'll realize that the only solution is to vote against any and all incumbents. Once we adopt a zero tolerance attitude towards this kind of asshattery we will start getting representation that actually cares about their constituents over the lobbyists.

And to stay with the nature of the thread...

...all of the national parks I had intended to visit on my two week west coast vacation have been closed. Thanks you fugtards!

This is the idiotic type of reasoning that got tea party reps in congress.

If you cannot understand that the shutdown is 100% on the GOP then you either are not paying attention or won't accept the truth.

#17 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 16,869 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 06 October 2013 - 04:59 AM

I for one am enjoying the govt shutdown.  let it burn.  let it alllllll burn.

tumblr_m7fkgr8SKa1qb4p3ko1_500.gif

#18 Inimicus

Inimicus

Life is better in a kayak

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,101 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:47 AM

This is the idiotic type of reasoning that got tea party reps in congress.

If you cannot understand that the shutdown is 100% on the GOP then you either are not paying attention or won't accept the truth.

I think you might want to look up the word myopic and think about how it might apply to that opinion.

#19 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,630 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 06 October 2013 - 10:58 AM

N/T

#20 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

• HUDDLER
  • 4,333 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 06 October 2013 - 02:06 PM

Anyone who thinks any one side is more at fault than the other is part of the problem.

The sooner you realize the problem is the mentality of entitlement and superiority that the douchebags in DC have along side for their total contempt for you and me the sooner you'll realize that the only solution is to vote against any and all incumbents. Once we adopt a zero tolerance attitude towards this kind of asshattery we will start getting representation that actually cares about their constituents over the lobbyists.

And to stay with the nature of the thread...

...all of the national parks I had intended to visit on my two week west coast vacation have been closed. Thanks you fugtards!

You should continue voting Republican and encourage your friends and co-worker to do so as well.

Then you won't have to worry about our national parks ever being closed again. 

Soon they'll be bustling with private developers, loggers, miners and drillers 24/7/365.  The GOP will use the untapped natural resources in our national parks to create good paying jobs for Americans who want to work.  The Republicans with the help of the Tea Party will make this country great again! 

Screw those job killing, tree hugging, entitlement driven Democrats.  All they want to do is lock up our nation's natural resources to save some spotted owls and Smokey the Bear!

#21 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 16,856 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 02:51 PM

So we made sure Service Personnel will continue to get paid during the shutdown but we can't show then football?

Brilliant!

#22 Disinfranchised

Disinfranchised

Disinfranchised

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,718 posts
  • LocationStokeridge

Posted 06 October 2013 - 04:01 PM

This is not necessary. Funding was offered for this until the obamacare BS could be resolved.  GOD DAM Democrats.

#23 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:52 PM

This is not necessary. Funding was offered for this until the obamacare BS could be resolved.  GOD DAM Democrats.

"Obamacare BS" was resolved after SCOTUS ruled on it and Obama won his reelection. 

#24 Disinfranchised

Disinfranchised

Disinfranchised

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,718 posts
  • LocationStokeridge

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:48 PM

"Obamacare BS" was resolved after SCOTUS ruled on it and Obama won his reelection. 

Dumbassed 47%er>

#25 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,101 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 11:05 AM

Inimicus you have it backwords. Asshattery is afoot because the Tea Party intransigents are doing what they feel their asshat constituents want - defeating the Kenyan Muslim from destroying America with sharia law also known as Obamacare

#26 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,293 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:08 PM

Inimicus you have it backwords. Asshattery is afoot because the Tea Party intransigents are doing what they feel their asshat constituents want - defeating the Kenyan Muslim from destroying America with sharia law also known as Obamacare

Good to see you believe exactly what the media wants you to think.

#27 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,101 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:50 PM

As opposed to thinking from my gut?

#28 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

• HUDDLER
  • 4,333 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:07 PM

The GOP:  Your "crazy uncle at Thanksgiving dinner."

Salon spoke Friday with Mike Lofgren, who worked as a Republican congressional staffer from 1983 to 2011 (including 16 years as a senior analyst on the budget Ccommittees of the Senate and House) before leaving and writing the best-seller “The Party Is Over: How Republicans Went Crazy, Democrats Became Useless, and the Middle Class Got Shafted.”

I’ll say this: I am not an Obama partisan. I have many bones to pick with him, including the healthcare bill. If your intent was to insure as many people as possible, you’d have single payer. You also wouldn’t pay off big Pharma and the insurance companies. That said, the difference between what Obama and the Republicans are doing is like the difference between stomach upset and galloping Ebola.

These people are basically neo-Confederate insurrectionists. They are in substantive rebellion against the orderly government of the country. And one of the things I noticed — and it’s something that’s very common in human beings — we all try to mollify or appease the crazy uncle at Thanksgiving dinner. You know, “Don’t make a scene.” Well, I noticed in the last few years of my service on the Hill that a number of Democrats seemed to be afraid of Republicans. And Obama pretty much wasted his first term trying to mollify them. I think he’s finally stumbled upon a strategy that’s better: simply not give them what they demand. Because this is a deliberate strategy to hold the government hostage.

http://www.salon.com...s_for_shutdown/

"I would take Boehner drunk over Cruz sober," former 28-year GOP staffer-turned-author Mike Lofgren tells Salon

#29 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 7,137 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:18 PM

The sad part is that people like you are actually proud to be ignorant.

#30 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,101 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:56 PM

I am sure you are crying about this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com