Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Swiss to Vote on Guaranteed $2800 Monthly Income for All Adults

153 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

All wealth in this country is inherited or stolen.

Where the banks are concerned, this is 100% definitively true.

Posted · Report post

Bank of America just charged be 33 dollars for moving money from my savings account, into my checking account "too many times". Hard work baby..

Posted · Report post

You guys might wanna start taking your cash out of the bank. Been reading about these "bail-ins" that might happen. Nothing wrong with taking precautions just in case.

Posted · Report post

Bank of America just charged be 33 dollars for moving money from my savings account, into my checking account "too many times". Hard work baby..

Let's be honest here, you went with one of the worst banks in the World....what did you expect?

Posted · Report post

Let's be honest here, you went with one of the worst banks in the World....what did you expect?

What Bank is better than BOA? Chase? Citi? Wells Fargo? They all charge ridiculous fees robbing Americans blind everyday.

I used to work for a Plasma Center that paid us by loading our paychecks on Citi Cards. First of all, there was a 3 dollar fee everytime money was deposited into my account. The Plasma Center job paid 9 bucks an hour, and to work more than 35 hours a week you basically had to blow somebody. Luckily for me I was (still am) in school, so that was never a problem, but I can only imagine a guy with a family getting screwed out of money every payday. But that was only where the fun began. Every transaction was a 25 cent fee. Cash back? 50 cent fee. Withdraw? 1 dollar fee. Withdraw at an ATM other than Citi? 3 Dollar Fee, plus whatever fee that ATM charges (Wells Fargo charges 50 cents just to check your balance).

Chase was probably the best bank I've ever banked with, but they charged my 35 dollars for being overdrawn by 6 cents. My stories are nothing compared to some of the things I've heard from people (younger people usually). But guess who got billion dollars in tax payer money? You guessed it. 

Posted · Report post

honestly I think in a few hundred years people will look back at this time period with the same disdain as we have now about the medieval feudal system and slavery and question why people even put up with it

If we can ever convince enough people that working their skin off for 40 years in order to afford one vacation to the Bahamas isn't in their best interest.

Posted · Report post

Hey guys got a really funny joke:

If butthurt was a form of legal tender, you guys would be Warren Buffett!

Posted · Report post

...so whens the joke?

Posted · Report post

Its funny (and sadly telling) of you guys who automatically assume the proponents of the financial reform spoken of in here are necessarily not "financially successful," therefore viewing such an opinion as the result of bitterness.

• Masters of PIE !

• Recent Comments