Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Jon Beason Active....

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
182 replies to this topic

#181 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 12 October 2013 - 11:25 PM

I'm not gonna waste my time on this any more than I already have. All of my text is straight forward. Read it as it is and don't try and read between the lines. This is a dead issue, and has been dead for a week now. I' won't be entertaining you any further. You never wanted to debate it, you just wanted to tear part every sentence that I formed. If you wanted to debate, then perhaps you should be more clear with your writing.

#182 jdpanther5

jdpanther5

HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 12 October 2013 - 11:55 PM

he wasn't doing anything here. he wasn't productive. he was a backup at MLB and a backup at OLB. he wasn't even seeing any playtime.

we got a pick for a guy that we weren't using and who would have walked away for nothing next year.

it's a win.

My point is that it really depends on the compensation. If it's just a sixth or seventh then it's possible we could've gotten that anyway as a compensatory pick after we let him walk, all the while keeping him as insurance should injuries be an issue.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#183 Oldmanrivera

Oldmanrivera

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 13 October 2013 - 01:40 AM

I'm not gonna waste my time on this any more than I already have. All of my text is straight forward. Read it as it is and don't try and read between the lines. This is a dead issue, and has been dead for a week now. I' won't be entertaining you any further. You never wanted to debate it, you just wanted to tear part every sentence that I formed. If you wanted to debate, then perhaps you should be more clear with your writing.

Yeah yeah, absolutely shocked with your response, assuming you actually read my post. 

My "tearing apart" was nothing more than what your posts have given me, and had nothing to do with form but more so how you feel your opinions, which you admit multiple times to be baseless, and exclaim that you can not be moved from it regardless of what anyone says to you so don't try.

I truly don't know any simpler way to type it out, but I'll give it a try 

Maybe don't question other peoples ability to comprehend your silly, thoughtless opinions when you've shown nothing to suggest you have the ability to comprehend anything at all.

But whatever man, maybe I'll catch you on another topic and you'll have facts and sources and we can have a fun conversation.