Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Andy Lucky

154 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

No you didn't. You ignored it all and went straight into defense mode (ironically like you're presently accusing me of).

So because I post in Cam threads, that must mean that I am a homer who thinks he walks on water? Please. Funny you mention lowbrow tactics, isn't that what you are doing right now by deflecting and putting words in my mouth with no proof that I've said it?

Oh the irony :lol:

You want quotes? You've said stuff like that plenty of times to plenty of people, me included. I'll happily search later when I'm not posting from my phone.

In the meantime, you may wanna go back and edit those posts before they can be quoted :lol:

Posted · Report post

Oh the irony :lol:

You want quotes? You've said stuff like that plenty of times to plenty of people, me included. I'll happily search later when I'm not posting from my phone.

In the meantime, you may wanna go back and edit those posts before they can be quoted :lol:

Wait a second, the guy who accuses me of going directly to race, goes directly to race himself, but says I'm the bad guy?

Are those quotes going to include "Cam Newton is perfect", or "Cam Newton is beyond criticism"? They don't exist.

You are an intelligent poster, but as much of a hypocrite here as anyone else Mr. Scot. No matter how infallible you perceive yourself to be.

Posted · Report post

Wait a second, the guy who accuses me of going directly to race, goes directly to race himself, but says I'm the bad guy?

Are those quotes going to include "Cam Newton is perfect", or "Cam Newton is beyond criticism"? They don't exist.

You are an intelligent poster, but as much of a hypocrite here as anyone else Mr. Scot. No matter how infallible you perceive yourself to be.

Oh right. You've never done any of that :lol:

Yeah, it's all me. And I'm sure nobody else would say you'd said something like that to them, now would they?

Posted · Report post

Oh right. You've never done any of that :lol:

Yeah, it's all me. And I'm sure nobody else would say you'd said something like that to them, now would they?

Clearly you are still harboring animosity from some previous disagreement. Let it out, Mr. Scot.

Posted · Report post

Clearly you are still harboring animosity from some previous disagreement. Let it out, Mr. Scot.

Not really :lol: But I can see where you'd wanna use that as a deflection.

You're not as important as you'd like to think.

Posted · Report post

Not really :lol: But I can see where you'd wanna use that as a deflection.

You're not as important as you'd like to think.

Ugh. What's the next set of posts between us going to be? "I know you are, but what am I?"

I'll let this die. Good day to you sir. Hugs and kisses.

Posted · Report post

Ugh. What's the next set of posts between us going to be? "I know you are, but what am I?"

I'll let this die. Good day to you sir. Hugs and kisses.

Uh huh :lol:

See you in the next Luck thread a member of the LJTG starts.

Posted · Report post

~Obligatory condescending :lol: smiley

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Yep, Luck is just Lucky!  :lolu:

Posted · Report post

he's lucked into 3 TDs in the first half so far.

Posted · Report post

If this game makes him good then that must mean that Peyton is average

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

He played well in the first half, but he got a little lucky tonight as well toward the end.