Photo
* - - - - 4 votes

Hey guys come look at my horribad thread.

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#46 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:40 PM

old guy with a family is something you'll never be.....old fat ass with peanut butter eating dog perhaps!

and if it makes you feel better...I'm not at home yet...I'm still at work...and I'm working damn hard too!

#47 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,197 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:42 PM

since the unfortunate beginning of your contact with the huddle your MO has been to come screaming like a banshee into every thread you can squeeze into dropping your XXXL spandex pants and flapping your flaccid noodle around in everybody's face like we're having some kind of contest because one-upping people with pictures of your expensive things is a compulsive behavior for you. it's strange how blind you are to this.

you place value in things because of the price tag attached to them; most of the rest of us place value on things because of the experience or sentiment or memory implicit in their being. this is why we all think you're gross

The irony in this statement is in a thread about Payton being suspended, you went into my facebook and started posting personal item pics from my Bentley, my Ferrari, my 100 bill floormat (aka $8k floormat joke), my house etc. I thought since you took the time to post all my things you were dying to see more so I just obliged,

#48 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,515 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:49 PM

Says the old guy with a family spending his afternoon at home picking internet fights with a stranger while using recycled grade school put downs. L O L

if you aren't pushing 40 you sure as hell look it.

Spoiler

#49 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• ALL-PRO
  • 13,341 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:09 PM

I think I'm on the permaban Zachary bandwagon. S/he's gotten stale, yet we're still left with his acrid stench and moldy ooze on the walls around here.

#50 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,515 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:20 PM

I think I'm on the permaban Zachary bandwagon. S/he's gotten stale, yet we're still left with his acrid stench and moldy ooze on the walls around here.

zachary?

#51 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• ALL-PRO
  • 13,341 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 10:49 PM

zachary?

cause his face looks Zachary like his ass. :D

thank you...I'll be here all week. try the fish.

#52 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,515 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 10:50 PM

has alice been traveling with thomas cook travel co.? all of these complaints fit the alice bill to a tee

#53 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,197 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 07 October 2013 - 11:16 PM

has alice been traveling with thomas cook travel co.? all of these complaints fit the alice bill to a tee

That's weird, one of my best friends is name Thomas Cook and he just left my house. Things that make you go hmmmmmm..

#54 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,515 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 11:17 PM

That's weird, one of my best friends is name Thomas Cook and he just left my house. Things that make you go hmmmmmm..

figures you're friends with someone named Cook

#55 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,197 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 07 October 2013 - 11:23 PM

figures you're friends with someone named Cook

Haha, I see what you did there! Well played!

#56 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:47 AM

we all know you don't have any friends and clearly your fat face is blocking your hearing

dad calls him the Dumb Ass Cook

#57 †William Moore†

†William Moore†

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts
  • LocationSouth Atlanta

Posted 09 October 2013 - 08:37 AM

Hey look at me. I'm a mod. I have absolutely no life so I post a lot on an internet forum. When somebody posts a thread that I don't personally like I can go and change the title of it and change what they say in the post. I typically like to make highschool aged jokes because that is the highest level of education I got. It's a good thing though because I still get to live with my parents and talk on internet forums all day. And on top of that I get paid tbe big bucks to change people's perfectly good threads and make them cute and silly so I can get my giggles for the day. I better go now. Mom just delivered the tv dinner. Ah I love my life as a mod.

Back to the OP, does anyone know the story behind this?

#58 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,462 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:13 PM

Back to the OP, does anyone know the story behind this?

He's an insecure idiot who try's to be funny and have people like him.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com