116 replies to this topic

#16 beach

beach

|~~~~|

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,898 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:20 PM

Cam cannot read defenses and is not a leader. That's his 2 biggest problems. He is a great physical specimen though but that doesn't win many games.

This right here is what many will deny/rip on for a while but at the end of the day, there is truth in this.  

And of course dudes and dudettes the blame is not solely on Cam but it's obvious he's missing things we shouldn't rely upon a non-player to coach him up about.  

#17 Kral

Kral

Internet Legend

• HUDDLER
  • 6,828 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:20 PM

Guys we need a QB who's perfect with no shrotcomings even if the one we have is literally one of the only brightspots on our offense.

If this pathetic team expects to win any games then yes this is exactly what we need.

#18 CPcavedweller

CPcavedweller

• HUDDLER
  • 2,280 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:21 PM

Um the refs fugged up for a stretch there. Defensive holding? Personal foul on the kick return? Get real. Sure Cam made mistakes but this loss is on the team and Shula.

#19 Rags

Rags

help

• HUDDLER
  • 2,025 posts
  • LocationButtsville, NC

If this pathetic team expects to win any games then yes this is exactly what we need.

Holy poo are you seriously saying one player is expected to win a game alone.

Are You Seriously Saying That

#20 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • 4,091 posts

Cam cannot read defenses and is not a leader. That's his 2 biggest problems. He is a great physical specimen though but that doesn't win many games.

Where were you two weeks ago? I suggest you go back there

#21 Gabeking

Gabeking

• HUDDLER
  • 3,307 posts

You can't consistently win when you consistently ask one player to carry a team on his back.

#22 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,267 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

We don't know what he is being told. He needs to run, but the staff may frown upon it. Who knows?

However, Cam hit Smitty PERFECT in the endzone "DROP"

Cam hit Lafell (which played well except) on 4th "DROP"

Its not only on Cam. Had some bad throws, but other players let him down.

And Cam threw two horrible passes that err picked off.

Cam us an incredible physical specimens. Problem is that he plays a position that is 75% mental and 25% physical.

How many times is he going to not see a lb in coverage?

#23 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 6,945 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:22 PM

In my opinion, Cam un-did all the good he had done so far this season. it all went away today.

#24 Kral

Kral

Internet Legend

• HUDDLER
  • 6,828 posts

Holy poo are you seriously saying one player is expected to win a game alone.

Are You Seriously Saying That

No that's not what I'm saying.

I'm saying for this 2013 Panther team to win any games then Cam is going to basically have to be perfect because outside of him the offense is a shitshow.

#25 Swaggasaurus

Swaggasaurus

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,742 posts
  • LocationWilkesboro

One so many of those sacks where Cam holds the ball for 6 seconds there is Lafell or Ginn underneath open for about a 5 yard gain, but Cam is staring down Olsen and Smitty and never looks at it.

#26 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 37,277 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:23 PM

it's true that the majority of the picks today were his fault, maybe all of them.  And yes, he held the ball too long way too often.

O-Line play just wasn't good, and really broke down in the second half.  Once Silatolu went down, it was a jailbreak.  Starting to look like Wharton went  unsigned all offseason for good reason.

Defense broke down over time too.  Kawann Short didn't look great today, and Fua was his backup, so...

A lot of this game was legitimately on the players, Cam included, but coaching failed too.

#27 Wanderlai

Wanderlai

• HUDDLER
  • 2,905 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:23 PM

At some point if he is a true franchise QB he has to motivate and make the team better. I get the coaches aren't the best, his WR aren't the best, his O line isn't the best...but he has to make the guys around him better. It is his team. I think the poor kid has had his spirit broken. He has gotten by on being a freak athletic QB but in the NFL you must have the brain to break a defense apart and the fire to get more from the team.

#28 Panther4lyfe

Panther4lyfe

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:24 PM

It's kinda funny easily this thread got misinterpreted. Of course I'm placing the able loss on Cam cause one player losses the game. No I'm not saying Cam loss the cam by himself. I'm saying Cam was a problem we loss this game and people alway find away to ignore the fact than Cam has just as much in the loss as the oline and WR.

#29 Tarheels23

Tarheels23

Keep Pounding

• HUDDLER
  • 2,682 posts

Since week 2 of Cam's rookie year there's been a thread made title "It's time we start putting blame on Cam" every week, but it never stops someone from making the same thread every week. 

#30 Pimpdaddy

Pimpdaddy

takin it as it comes

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Cam has one year on his left on his contract after this season. Hopefully, the Panthers next coach will an offensive-minded guy that will stick with Cam next year. That will be his tryout for the new era.

i know this is shocking but i dont think Cam will be here after his contract is up....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.