Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Teddy Bridgewater

50 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

If a mod doesnt change the title and post of this like they did mine, im going to be pissed. I start a perfectly good thread and get singled out for starting a "horrible thread" that is no way to treat a loyal member of the huddle and im pissed off and am thinking of a way to get my revenge.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted · Report post

They only come out when we lose. Coincidence?
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Yeh, we need a new QB because everyone knows when your franchise QB has his first really bad game you gotta let him loose...
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

How was this game in any way Cam's fault? Cam had us marching down the field and were perfect before Smith dropped a perfectly thrown pass in the endzone. Yes he threw a couple of bad picks, but which QB doesn't.

He is in no way perfect, but it would be impossible for anyone to play well behind that line and with receivers who are unable to get open and catch the ball when they finally get seperation from their defender.

It would make no sense whatsoever to spend our (most likely very high) 1st round pick on getting a new qb who will look worse than Cam does in this offense. Just plain stupid and i am sick of hearing our own fans buying into this media BS towards Cam. His stats does in no way show how he played tonight. Just a bad performance from the entire unit all around

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Maybe its because we lose ALOT.

Posted · Report post

Nope. Nope I'm out til all the post lost stupidity dies out.

Though gotta say to Zod, I was wrong, new servers are holding up.

Posted · Report post

How was this game in any way Cam's fault? Cam had us marching down the field and were perfect before Smith dropped a perfectly thrown pass in the endzone. Yes he threw a couple of bad picks, but which QB doesn't.

He is in no way perfect, but it would be impossible for anyone to play well behind that line and with receivers who are unable to get open and catch the ball when they finally get seperation from their defender.

It would make no sense whatsoever to spend our (most likely very high) 1st round pick on getting a new qb who will look worse than Cam does in this offense. Just plain stupid and i am sick of hearing our own fans buying into this media BS towards Cam. His stats does in no way show how he played tonight. Just a bad performance from the entire unit all around

...he didnt take over the game when he had the chance for starters...plenty of blame to go around... yea.. that mighty Arizona defense was vaunting....

Posted · Report post

Oh god no.....a Louisville qb...no thank you
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

...he didnt take over the game when he had the chance for starters...plenty of blame to go around... yea.. that mighty Arizona defense was vaunting....

recievers dropped a ton of oasses including a td, sorry this game isnt on cam.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Cam threw a few bone headed pics, but he gad almost no help from anyone. I still say cam is a franchise qb and to question that without giving him weapons is a bad ca on anyone.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

recievers dropped a ton of oasses including a td, sorry this game isnt on cam.

yea... receivers drop passes...more so this game.... but Cam didn't exactly do anything to win the game for us....

Posted · Report post

Nope.

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments