Photo
- - - - -

Enough about Cam being stuck on a bad team..

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Yaboychris28

Yaboychris28

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,896 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:58 PM

What about Luke? The dude comes ready to play and performs on a high level every single week. I'm sure he's getting tired of watching this team not perform anywhere close to the level he is at. Yeah, he had that 1 bad PI call vs Buffalo but oh well, that was Kuechly's only screw up since hes been a Panther. I just hope he's not having thoughts of going somewhere else once his contract expires.

#2 nosuchthingasapanther

nosuchthingasapanther

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,650 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:01 PM

i don't feel sorry for any of the players.

#3 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,250 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:03 PM

He makes play after play after after play to give this team a chance to win the game. You have to feel for the guy. 

#4 CPcavedweller

CPcavedweller

• HUDDLER
  • 2,494 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:04 PM

What about Luke? The dude comes ready to play and performs on a high level every single week. I'm sure he's getting tired of watching this team not perform anywhere close to the level he is at. Yeah, he had that 1 bad PI call vs Buffalo but oh well, that was Kuechly's only screw up since hes been a Panther. I just hope he's not having thoughts of going somewhere else once his contract expires.

Omg, I have a poo job and don't have as much money as other guys, I hope she doesn't leave me. Relax.

Crap penalties really put us in a terrible position.

#5 cardiackat88.

cardiackat88.

NFL GURU

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:07 PM

Says you four games into Luke's second year

#6 mav1234

mav1234

• ALL-PRO
  • 16,847 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:11 PM

this fuging fanbase, goddamn...

You are 100% right that Luke is awesome.

but stop talking about him, or Cam, wanting to just up and leave.  It isn't going to happen.

#7 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 9,196 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:14 PM

Cam is on a terrible team...he is also part of it, not above it.

#8 CatfanMO

CatfanMO

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,558 posts
  • LocationKC Mo

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:18 PM

Yes, we are terrible. We have a few shining stars, things to be happy about in the future, but you better not have too high of expectations until some changes are made.

#9 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 15,952 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:22 PM

He had a PI against Buffalo that cost us the game and got beat on the TD by the Bucs last year that cost us the game.

He has a lot of good stats but he isn't clutch.

I think we should move on to the next guy.

#10 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,506 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:23 PM

So Luke and Cam are both stuck on a bad team.

#11 raleigh-panther

raleigh-panther

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,413 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:34 PM

So are the psl owners

The panthers get paid no matter how inept they are

And dumb idiots like me willingly pay to see them

#12 Guest_KingKam_*

Guest_KingKam_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:44 PM

I really don't see the relation between Cam and Luke other than that they're on the same team. What's with the Kuech obsession. What a weird fanbase is carolina. If you're not talking about the QB you really aren't saying much. Just read other team's forum to learn how to be a fan.

#13 FutureDynasty

FutureDynasty

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:47 PM

I really don't see the relation between Cam and Luke other than that they're on the same team. What's with the Kuech obsession. What a weird fanbase is carolina. If you're not talking about the QB you really aren't saying much. Just read other team's forum to learn how to be a fan.

I speak for all of us here.  Go post on one of those other forums you speak so fondly of.

#14 Snake

Snake

Im on the Gus Bus

• HUDDLER
  • 12,232 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:50 PM

There are a bunch of guys that make plays for this team but the problem is they make mistakes as well and the coaching can't adjust.

#15 Guest_KingKam_*

Guest_KingKam_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:57 PM

I speak for all of us here.  Go post on one of those other forums you speak so fondly of.

Dude, speak for yourself. Kuechly is NOT the only talented young MLB whose team is struggling. Kiko Alonso(buffalo bills) is doing pretty much the same thing Luke was doing last year. In fact, he has 4 consecutive game with an INT. It doesn't mean they need to compare him to someone who plays QB. I rarely hear the media putting the blame on MLBs for losing games. Get a hold on yourself.

Mind you, all the draft resources the last 2-3 years were spent on the defense so they better be doing well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com