Photo
- - - - -

Enough about Cam being stuck on a bad team..

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
19 replies to this topic

#1 Yaboychris28

Yaboychris28

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:58 PM

What about Luke? The dude comes ready to play and performs on a high level every single week. I'm sure he's getting tired of watching this team not perform anywhere close to the level he is at. Yeah, he had that 1 bad PI call vs Buffalo but oh well, that was Kuechly's only screw up since hes been a Panther. I just hope he's not having thoughts of going somewhere else once his contract expires.

#2 nosuchthingasapanther

nosuchthingasapanther

SUPPORTER

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:01 PM

i don't feel sorry for any of the players.

#3 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

HUDDLER

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:03 PM

He makes play after play after after play to give this team a chance to win the game. You have to feel for the guy. 

#4 CPcavedweller

CPcavedweller

Instigator

HUDDLER

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:04 PM

What about Luke? The dude comes ready to play and performs on a high level every single week. I'm sure he's getting tired of watching this team not perform anywhere close to the level he is at. Yeah, he had that 1 bad PI call vs Buffalo but oh well, that was Kuechly's only screw up since hes been a Panther. I just hope he's not having thoughts of going somewhere else once his contract expires.

Omg, I have a poo job and don't have as much money as other guys, I hope she doesn't leave me. Relax.

Crap penalties really put us in a terrible position.

#5 cardiackat88.

cardiackat88.

NFL GURU

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:07 PM

Says you four games into Luke's second year

#6 mav1234

mav1234

HUDDLER

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:11 PM

this fuging fanbase, goddamn...

You are 100% right that Luke is awesome.

but stop talking about him, or Cam, wanting to just up and leave.  It isn't going to happen.

#7 Fox007

Fox007

HUDDLER

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:14 PM

Cam is on a terrible team...he is also part of it, not above it.

#8 CatfanMO

CatfanMO

HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:18 PM

Yes, we are terrible. We have a few shining stars, things to be happy about in the future, but you better not have too high of expectations until some changes are made.

#9 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

SUPPORTER

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:22 PM

He had a PI against Buffalo that cost us the game and got beat on the TD by the Bucs last year that cost us the game.

He has a lot of good stats but he isn't clutch.

I think we should move on to the next guy.

#10 footballisasport

footballisasport

HUDDLER

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:23 PM

So Luke and Cam are both stuck on a bad team.

#11 raleigh-panther

raleigh-panther

SUPPORTER

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:34 PM

So are the psl owners

The panthers get paid no matter how inept they are

And dumb idiots like me willingly pay to see them

#12 Guest_KingKam_*

Guest_KingKam_*
Guests

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:44 PM

I really don't see the relation between Cam and Luke other than that they're on the same team. What's with the Kuech obsession. What a weird fanbase is carolina. If you're not talking about the QB you really aren't saying much. Just read other team's forum to learn how to be a fan.