Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Send in the Clowney

48 posts in this topic

Posted

Can he play OL and DB?  If not, gtfo.

That's my new dream pick for our 1st rounder.  Someone who can be both a franchise LOT and shutdown corner.  Make it happen Dave!

1 person likes this

Posted

Can he play OL and DB?  If not, gtfo.

That's my new dream pick for our 1st rounder.  Someone who can be both a franchise LOT and shutdown corner.  Make it happen Dave!

I new LT isn't gonna do much if we don't address the sorry ass right side of our OL and add a weapon or two at WR.  A shutdown CB would be nice, but as I see our needs...

1a. WR

1b. OT

2. RG (assuming Kugzilla isn't seen as the long-term solution here)

3. CB

Posted

fug Clowney. His work ethic is one of the worst around. He will get paid and then coast.

Posted

Please note my name and know that it pains me to say this.  Clowney is a chump and has been lazy as fug.  As some have already said this dude will be the next peppers who takes plays off and never works hard at anything.  As bad as it hurts me to see Clemson players succeed (such a deep hatred for Orange and Purple) i would love to see us draft Sammy Watkins as he would have an immediate impact on our team.  If this team blows a pick on clowney i am going to lay down in traffic.

Posted

Clowney is lazy as fug. Spurrier hates his ass

Posted

so wait he plays offensive tackle correct?

1 person likes this

Posted

Hell no.. have you kept up with him this year?

Posted

Don't need clowney..once this defensive line matures, you won't need two highly paid DE to be effective.CJ and a good (not great) DE could be effective.

Posted

don't need clowney, it's time to get offensive..........plus we still have Alexander and Horton who could possibly together fill the void for hardy if he decides to walk, if only Rivera would get his head out of his ass and give Frank some PT

Posted

Hugely overrated and not needed.

Posted

so wait he plays offensive tackle correct?

I thought he played wide receiver. 

Posted

Clowney is one of the best prospects I've ever seen on a college football field, but if we used a high end draft pick to replace a position we lost I would flip.

OL or WR. People have been pleading for help there for years, the FO thought they knew better. They were wrong.