Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CharlottePanther

Aaron Rodgers 2012. One of the most sacked QBs.. 108 QB rating and 39 TDs.

125 posts in this topic

you can't look at it in a vacuum like that.

there are so many things to consider: coaching, receivers, TEs, OL, scheme, etc.

their situations are completely different. look at rodger's receiving core and look at ours.

i don't even know why i bothered replying, they are two entirely different QBs and require entirely different things around them to be successful.

3 people like this

The problem IS Cam not the O line. Packers 2012 O line was abysmal and Rodgers was one of the most sacked QBs in the league and his QB rating was still 108 and he had 39 TD passes. What more is it going to take before we realize Cam is not and never will be elite. Even Jay Cutler plays pretty solid under a abysmal O line. Dont get me wrong, our O line is terrible but so was the Packers. Elite QBs perform well in spite of bad O line play.

You really need to analyze a bit more before you go off the handle the packers offensive weapons blow ours out of the water same with the bears

most elite quarterbacks make their receivers look good.

it's the reason why they seem to always have a good receiving corp.

1 person likes this

NEWSFLASH:

7 YEAR VET IS BETTER THAN 2ND YEAR PLAYER

2 people like this

Sometimes I wish Cam were white to see how his critics would view him then.

we'll get to see that when johnny football goes pro

most elite quarterbacks make their receivers look good.

it's the reason why they seem to always have a good receiving corp.

This.

1 person likes this

Cam is a slow decision maker. His pocket mobility is horrible, how many times do you see elite QB's spin in the pocket???, It's like he is doing the hokey pokey. See he starts out doing the right thing as a QB by clap, clap, clapping his hands. Then he gets a little messy, see the elite ones slide to the left, slide to the right, take it back now yall. If that doesn't work they turn it out.

Let's see, Nelson and Cobb with an offensive scheme that makes Rodgers get rid of the ball in under 2 seconds. Gee, that's a fair and knowledgeable comparison.

2 people like this

Cam certainly deserves his share of the blame in these losses, but I would take Greg Jennings, Randall Cobb, Jordy Nelson, Jermichael Finley, and James Jones over our ramshackle group of receivers. Sometimes Cam holds the ball too long. Sometimes it's because nobody is open anywhere down the field.

Let's see, Nelson and Cobb with an offensive scheme that makes Rodgers get rid of the ball in under 2 seconds. Gee, that's a fair and knowledgeable comparison.

i'm not so sure newton is capable of getting rid of the ball in under 2 seconds.