Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aaron Rodgers 2012. One of the most sacked QBs.. 108 QB rating and 39 TDs.

125 posts in this topic

Posted

Cam is the problem. Time will tell.

"cam is the problem" is an absolute statement

"time will tell" is a saying that denotes ambiguity, the opposite of an absolute statement

please learn basic things about how humans communicate and form linear thought processes before using your keyboard

3 people like this

Posted

Rodgers runs a pass-heavy WCO offense predicated on getting the ball out quick. When that fails he gets sacked.

We run a Coryell vertical offense predicated on taking shots downfield and chunk plays. When that fails Cam gets sacked.

There, now you're not as dumb.

i tell you it's shocking to me that people who insist that offensive lines and skill position players don't matter at all when it comes to a quarterback's performance seemingly don't know what a west coast offense even is

Posted

Oh look, more asinine comparisons.

"I wonder why this third year QB isn't yet as complete as an eight veteran or a thirteen year veteran. He must suck. Trade him."

1 person likes this

Posted

"time will tell" is a saying that denotes ambiguity, the opposite of an absolute statement

please learn basic things about how humans communicate and form linear thought processes before using your keyboard

Chuck was saying that he believed this absolute..time will tell was for you and those who may be on the fence.

Posted

The only people "on the fence" about Cam, are mouth breathers.

Posted

from rotoworld this morning:

Ryan Tannehill is on pace to be sacked 77 times this season, which would set an NFL record.

Posted

tbh i wish the guys who keep making these assumptions were browns or jaguar fans, the media already bashes Cam enough whether he's doing good or not, then we have our own fan base who don't seem to understand the game of football throw out baseless assumptions without evidence..................but of course not all of us are that dumb and blinded

Posted

myth.

look at brady pre-moss/welker, with moss/welker and post-moss/welker.

reggie wayne, marvin harrison and dallas clark just weren't that good, huh? same with thomas, decker and welker?

every qb needs good receivers to put up big numbers.

I don't understand your point...

tom brady was a 3x pro bowler, 3x super bowl champion, and already considered a hall of famer before welker or moss put on a patriot uniform.

wayne, harrison, and clark were all products of peyton manning.

thomas, decker, and welker are better now because of manning.

it doesn't matter if they were good beforehand, average, or flat outright bad...an elite qb makes his recievers better. period.

Posted

i'm not so sure newton is capable of getting rid of the ball in under 2 seconds.

People should be outright banned for being this blatantly misinformed.

The fact that we let people this blatantly stupid and ignorant even attempt to infect the huddle with idiotlogic is a crime against humanity.

It is unreal that people feel they have a right to criticize others when you are this catastrophically ignorant. The hilarious part is that you don't even know what you don't know.

1 person likes this

Posted

haha i think cam can throw a slant pattern

there's one that sticks out in my mind on the first drive in fact

Posted

Fug u PhillyBit..

Posted

Rodgers got to sit behind Favre for years. Cam's already at least as good as Cutler.