Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CharlottePanther

Aaron Rodgers 2012. One of the most sacked QBs.. 108 QB rating and 39 TDs.

125 posts in this topic

most elite quarterbacks make their receivers look good.

it's the reason why they seem to always have a good receiving corp.

Really? How do they do that? Are those teams taking application? I wanna be a good receiver who runs a 4.3 and get paid million too. That greg jennings, what will he do without rodgers.

what really got me is after the Giant's game when Cam had his presser and he was describing his TDs and a bunch of fans were like "Oh man he CAN read an NFL defense!"  no poo you dumbasses.  ffs. I hate people.

Mods lock this garbage 

Losing makes this place abysmal. When winning, its quiet as hell

myth.

look at brady pre-moss/welker, with moss/welker and post-moss/welker.

reggie wayne, marvin harrison and dallas clark just weren't that good, huh? same with thomas, decker and welker?

every qb needs good receivers to put up big numbers.

Don't forget pierre garcon, who is now a legitimate #1 receiver for the redskins. peyton was smart enough not to go to oakland when he was a free agent. Mind you that The Golden Calf of Bristol took the broncos to the 2nd round of the playoffs.

i tell you it's shocking to me that people who insist that offensive lines and skill position players don't matter at all when it comes to a quarterback's performance seemingly don't know what a west coast offense even is

They're dumb, drunken fanatics. Their job is to react to INTs and in-completions. Unlike the billionaires who own teams and draft the players. 

Honestly I think a big problem this franchise has is lack of perspective for one reason or another.  It mightbe the relative age of the franchise or something, but I feel that a lot of people are having trouble seeing how relatively little time has elapsed in terms of Cam's time in this league.  We need to realize he has always been raw and he is improving, it just takes time.

Honestly, outside of the abomination of the Arizona game, I thought Cam was playing far better.  I expect him to have the occasional bad game as he is still a young player and we don't exactly have support for him or anyone else to lean on, offensively, if he isn't playing great.

I don't understand your point...

tom brady was a 3x pro bowler, 3x super bowl champion, and already considered a hall of famer before welker or moss put on a patriot uniform.

wayne, harrison, and clark were all products of peyton manning.

thomas, decker, and welker are better now because of manning.

it doesn't matter if they were good beforehand, average, or flat outright bad...an elite qb makes his recievers better. period.

Are you talking about reggie wayne? The guy with 106 catches last year? The guy with claw of a hand? The Reggie Wayne? You must be talking about some other wayne. Marvin Harrison was product of peyton? You need to chill with that $poo. You're discrediting peyton by saying $hit like that. You sound stupid, buddy!

I don't understand your point...

tom brady was a 3x pro bowler, 3x super bowl champion, and already considered a hall of famer before welker or moss put on a patriot uniform.

wayne, harrison, and clark were all products of peyton manning.

thomas, decker, and welker are better now because of manning.

it doesn't matter if they were good beforehand, average, or flat outright bad...an elite qb makes his recievers better. period.

By the way, how do they do that? Easy to say but not so easy to explain, is it? You know why that is? Because you're full of $poo.

We don't need Cam to be Manning or Brady of today in order to win.  So I don't see the point in entertaining comparisons to HOF QBs at this point in their careers.