Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain Morgan

First pre-season game is Tuesday against the Hawks

32 posts in this topic

Matador defense with no help side all around at the moment. 

Please keep me updated. I cant watch it other than constantly checking the box score. But, being down vs. an average Hawks team in the 1st quarter right now I have to say that our chances are still good at getting a top5 pick.

Since I've tuned in, 8-0 run for the Hawks with some lazy and terrible ball being played by the Cats. Kemba picking up his dribble behind the 3 point line, lazy passes, just playing out of control, and bad shots from he and Hendo. Zeller and MKG looking decent though IMO. 

Kemba better pick it up this season. A huge fan of Kemba since his UCONN days and have called him out last season. If he doesnt show major improvements this season, we might be drafting a PG in the draft next year: Smart, Harrison, or Exum.

Kemba better pick it up this season. A huge fan of Kemba since his UCONN days and have called him out last season. If he doesnt show major improvements this season, we might be drafting a PG in the draft next year: Smart, Harrison, or Exum.

Had to leave so I'm not watching much anymore, but just a random note on Kemba...

I've thought for a little bit that he could be one hell of a 6th man. If we end up with a PG in next year's draft, bring Kemba off the bench and just let Kemba be Kemba. Come in, be a scorer, and run around like he's back at UCONN. Almost be like a Jamaal Crawford/Nate Robinson type role where his mission is to come in and light it up. 

Sessions showing why he is one of the best backups in the league.

Had to leave so I'm not watching much anymore, but just a random note on Kemba...

I've thought for a little bit that he could be one hell of a 6th man. If we end up with a PG in next year's draft, bring Kemba off the bench and just let Kemba be Kemba. Come in, be a scorer, and run around like he's back at UCONN. Almost be like a Jamaal Crawford/Nate Robinson type role where his mission is to come in and light it up. 

That's the type of player I really think he is: a 6th man off the bench.

We're not gonna have to worry about sucking for a draft pick...

We still blow lol.

We're not gonna have to worry about sucking for a draft pick...

We still blow lol.

Sign me up.

How did Michael Kidd-Gilchrist do? I know he only score 3 points but I didnt want to based it off just from the stats sheet. Im hoping that he will show improvements this season or else he's going to  be looking like another bust for this franchise.

I only saw a few minutes, but he looked good then bad to me. Slash to the basket, to miss a shot. Hustled on defense at least. Essentially, same looking guy so far.

He has to quit jump shooting FTs though