Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If Perry Fewell is new coach I MIGHT be out

60 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

this would be my perfect out of the nfl, the equivalent of the hornets moving to new orleans

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Fewell would fit JR's belief in going with a defensive-minded HC to win games the Steelers way.

As his philosophy has paid off so well over the last 19 years. It would be infuriating...but Jerry knows best lol

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

this would be my perfect out of the nfl, the equivalent of the hornets moving to new orleans

I like the NFL too much for this.

Posted · Report post

So we're going to hire the guy we picked Ron over the last time we looked at head coaches who's also allowing teams to score over 30 points against his defense a game this year

If that actually happens I'll officially quit following this team. I don't have to waste my time rooting for Raiders east
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Nobody knew Rivera was the pick until he was about tobe announced. If there's one thing we know it's that the media doesn't know what JR is up to.

Posted · Report post

I like the NFL too much for this.

i meant emotionally, that broncos game yesterday had so much more to offer

Posted · Report post

Worth remembering that Fewell already interviewed here back when Rivera got the job.

I'm not sold that he even gets an interview this time. His defense is awful right now.

Posted · Report post

So we're going to hire the guy we picked Ron over the last time we looked at head coaches who's also allowing teams to score over 30 points against his defense a game this year

If that actually happens I'll officially quit following this team. I don't have to waste my time rooting for Raiders east

Hell the Raiders have had a better record than us the last 5 years. The Raiders would be an upgrade

Posted · Report post

I would be done. Not that Ibelieve anything ESPN spews, but I'm just saying-I'd be done. Completely done.

Posted · Report post

Hell the Raiders have had a better record than us the last 5 years. The Raiders would be an upgrade

Nicolas-Cage-Laugh.gif

Posted · Report post

wouldnt mind lovie, but perry fewell would be a disastrous choice 

Posted · Report post

If Fewell is the best we are prepared to do, then count me in as one of those starting to look for another team.

Don't give me any civics lessons on why the Panthers deserve unconditional support. The organization has an obligation to put a good product out there. If they don't, their clients (fanbase) are doing them a favor by going elsewhere.

2 people like this