59 replies to this topic

#31 hepcat

hepcat

Skandalouz

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,265 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:52 PM

If Tom Clements isn't even interviewed, I'll have no faith in their head coaching search.  

#32 Gabeking

Gabeking

• HUDDLER
  • 3,266 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 01:01 PM

It's a fuging speculation piece for christs sake no one knows anything for now.. People overreact so easily it's unbelievable

#33 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 13,623 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 01:03 PM

God some of you fans are pathetic.

Sorry, fans that jump ship don't deserve a winning team.

You act like we have it bad (not saying we don't, but) Half my family is Bills fans, and they are damn good fans. They wouldn't even consider jumping off the bandwagon. Think of what they've been through as fans?? We weren't even a team and they lost 4 straight SB's... how would you feel then as a "fan"?

Move to Indiana, they have the Colts, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Shut the fug up and kill yourself

#34 ZeroZeroSeven

ZeroZeroSeven

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 01:04 PM

Fewell would fit JR's belief in going with a defensive-minded HC to win games the Steelers way.

If you think about it we are doing it the Steelers way, only in reverse. We went young and stunk it up and they got old and are now stinking it up.

#35 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 23,911 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 01:07 PM

well it is a business first and foremost

Gotta spend money to make money.

#36 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,391 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 01:09 PM

God some of you fans are pathetic.

Sorry, fans that jump ship don't deserve a winning team.

You act like we have it bad (not saying we don't, but) Half my family is Bills fans, and they are damn good fans. They wouldn't even consider jumping off the bandwagon. Think of what they've been through as fans?? We weren't even a team and they lost 4 straight SB's... how would you feel then as a "fan"?

Move to Indiana, they have the Colts, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Kinda silly to compare the Bills and the Panthers, tbh, because of the difference in history.

People can talk about the heartbreak of losing 4 straight SBs, but all this fuging team has to hang its hat on is a single loss a decade ago... In recent history, sure, the Bills have sucked more, but they have more history total.

Fans here want to have a reason to believe in the team.  We don't have history or culture built around the team and we don't seem to have an owner that looks to instill that, so...

#37 CardiacCats

CardiacCats

• HUDDLER
  • 3,384 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 01:10 PM

I know I'm jumping the gun but we know Jerry loves DCs and Fewell and DG have connections. Neither seem like the type to want to make a flashy hire.

#38 ZackAttack23

ZackAttack23

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 01:31 PM

They better interview Kevin Sumlin and Greg Roman.

#39 CanadianCat

CanadianCat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 707 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 01:49 PM

• New York Giants DC Perry Fewell: It would be surprising if one of Gettleman's first targets isn't Fewell. Before joining the Panthers, Gettleman spent 15 years with the Giants, who have had Fewell as their DC since 2010. Despite the woes we've seen from the Giants D this season, Fewell has a lot of respect on and off the field in the NFL and would probably be the most logical choice to replace Rivera.

I would prefer this guy..

• Washington Redskins OC Kyle Shanahan: So far this season, the Panthers D has looked good and most of the woes have come from the offense. Shanahan helped implement an offense that let Robert Griffin III explode on the scene in 2012. If Gettleman thinks that Shanahan could get Newton to become a consistent threat in that system, hiring the younger Shanny could be a smart move.

http://insider.espn....log/nfl/rumors/

#40 E CaT PanTHer

E CaT PanTHer

Aite, Lets Do It !!!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 996 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 02:13 PM

I never thought I'd say it, but I miss John Fox, Dan Henning, and Mike Trojovac. 

#41 tiger7_88

tiger7_88

old skool SWAG

• HUDDLER
  • 4,214 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 02:21 PM

Seriously I love this team I live and breathe it but this might be the final straw. Apparently he'll be in the running

All I need to know is that a Mike Shula offense scored 38 pts on a Perry Fewell defense.

I repeat... a MIKE SHULA offense.

#42 Saxist Fed

Saxist Fed

halt the tomfoolery

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,128 posts
  • Locationthe.black.lodge

Posted 07 October 2013 - 02:24 PM

Yeah I'd be perrrty darn dejected if we get another DC but those are the only coaches we seem to go after.

There's some promising offensive minds in the league right now.  I hope we take a shot.  

#43 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 02:25 PM

I actually think Kyle Shanahan deserves a shot. If Perry becomes the coach I might just lose it

#44 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• HUDDLER
  • 16,619 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 02:26 PM

Seriously I love this team I live and breathe it but this might be the final straw. Apparently he'll be in the running

BUT HE IS A LOCAL BOY!!

#45 Semaj

Semaj

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,251 posts
  • LocationPalm Coast, Fl

Posted 07 October 2013 - 02:26 PM

Omg if this is true....

Jerry being Jerry

Wash, rinse, repeat.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.