Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ron RIvera presser at 2:30

82 posts in this topic

Posted

You'll hear it all except "I let the players down yesterday." or any variation of the phrase.

Rivera wasn't out there dropping touchdowns or giving up sacks or turning the ball over. The players failed quite well enough on their own.

3 people like this

Posted

I would rather watch women's basketball.

Posted

Rivera wasn't out there dropping touchdowns or giving up sacks or turning the ball over. The players failed quite well enough on their own.

Thats not the point.

1 person likes this

Posted

42196.jpg

3 people like this

Posted

Guarantee you this, he won't be yukking it up like during his last press conference.

Posted

Guarantee you this, he won't be yukking it up like during his last press conference.

That drove me crazy. He was up there like he had just won the special olympics. Even during the bye week he was on cloud 9. This guy just doesn't have it.

1 person likes this

Posted

Carolina Hurricanes are  1-1

3 people like this

Posted

That drove me crazy. He was up there like he had just won the special olympics. Even during the bye week he was on cloud 9. This guy just doesn't have it.

Yep, we acted like we had arrived after we blew out a terrible Giants team.  We thought we were damn good after that and yesterday's game was harsh reality giving us a nice bitch slap.  LOL

Posted

Yep, we acted like we had arrived after we blew out a terrible Giants team. We thought we were damn good after that and yesterday's game was harsh reality giving us a nice bitch slap. LOL

Yep. All you can really do is laugh at this point. I've turned my anger to humor.

3 people like this

Posted

He's not the reason we lost yesterday, but you're right, don't think I've ever heard him say anything along the lines of letting his team down.

Posted

in terms of what this team needs right now, Coughlin is actually a pretty attractive candidate once he gets fired in NY. Perhaps not as a ten year hire, but if you're looking to address this what this team needs right now from a leader, Coughlin is a nice option for a four or five year period at the least.

1 person likes this

Posted

Any time now Ron.  What is he doing, packing up his office?

1 person likes this