Photo
- - - - -

Ron RIvera presser at 2:30

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
81 replies to this topic

#61 Cyberjag

Cyberjag

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:14 PM

If only there was something you could do on offense to adapt to a line that can't sustain protection...  If only we didn't need 5-7 seconds for each play to develop.  If only...

#62 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

SUPPORTER

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:16 PM

If only there was something you could do on offense to adapt to a line that can't sustain protection...  If only we didn't need 5-7 seconds for each play to develop.  If only...

When you're struggling in pass protection you abandon the running game, right? 

#63 Cyberjag

Cyberjag

HUDDLER

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:09 PM

Well personally, I don't ever abandon the running game.  But I've also never been a successful offensive coordinator in the NFL.  I don't feel bad about it either, because it's something I have in common with everyone on the Panther's coaching staff. :)

#64 The Huddler

The Huddler

^ 99 OVR ^

SUPPORTER

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:19 PM

Hes not fired?! Wtf

#65 KaseKlosed

KaseKlosed

@CMackMost

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:36 PM

Honestly Ron has the defense putting us in position to do damage to teams. Play calling on offense has been horrid...Wen we run cam we fugging win...When cam is running and throwing he is more effective... We lose because talent wise we just have no probowlers, and working as a unit you cant expect avg guys to be all-pros every damn week. Lafell is slower than greg olsen....Shula/Chud never allowed Cam to make changes to the play....I mean lets be honest our team is not that great talent wise....we win thats great we lose its not the end of the wrold our team needs HELP at Corner, Safety, OL and OL and OL...its that simple 

#66 Semaj

Semaj

SENIOR HUDDLER

SUPPORTER

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:41 PM

Predictions...

Missed opportunities - check!

Its a process

Need to score in the red zone. - check!

He thought we did some good things. - check!

Arizona is 3-2 and have a good defense, so its not all that bad losing to them.

There is always next week.

Why?! Why Ron?! This propaganda is reaching Joseph Goebbels level now. I can't take it anymore. Just shut up!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#67 SevenSixes

SevenSixes

Born a moron

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:48 PM

I remember several times where Ron was asked about the O line during training camp and he said that he trusted them because they were in place last year during the winning streak at the end. 

I was concerned that Gettleman may have set Ron up to fail by not addressing the O Line, but Ron seemed perfectly ok with the guys he went to war with.

There Are No Excuses.

This mess is in Ron's wheelhouse to get right. He's got to get it right, or he's out the door 30Dec.

#68 CardiacCats

CardiacCats

HUDDLER

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:56 PM

Not this year my friend. Sadly we are in the winnable part of our schedule. We don't string some wins together soon and we'll be drafting Clowney, which is more bad news or CN1

not a chance in hell gettleman is dumb enough to take a player at a position that's not of need with our first round pick

#69 Rules&Regulations

Rules&Regulations

HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:06 PM

not a chance in hell gettleman is dumb enough to take a player at a position that's not of need with our first round pick

He'll go bpa and Hardy may be gone.

#70 CardiacCats

CardiacCats

HUDDLER

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:10 PM

He'll go bpa and Hardy may be gone.

way too big of needs to go bpa

#71 Phil

Phil

HUDDLER

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:28 PM

Finally got a chance to finish watching. This guy honestly has no clue how to control his football team. I almost feel sick to my stomach that I put so much time and effort into supporting anything that has Rivera's name on it. I really liked the question about what Hurney thought of our locker room.

#72 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

SUPPORTER

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:51 PM

You morons honestly believe it's that easy to sign stud linemen with the limited cap we have? LOL! Just stop. You're a fan who's simply questioning moves. Unless you're a GM, do the world a favor and keep your trap shut. Gettleman did the best he could with what was in our price range. It's called dumpster diving. If you believed G-Man was going to fix our issues in under a season then you were fudging delusional.