Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PiratePanther189

What in Christ name is WRONG with you people?!

Look at what Reid has done for KC... 2-14 to 5-0. 

Now tell me coaching isn't a major factor. 

Well coaching is not the only Factor on this team but its def a big one.

Frankly who cares if he is "physically gifted" with "tons of upside." I want a mature QB that is a leader, consistent, high football IQ and can pick apart defenses. Physically gifted means nothing to me when it comes to the QB position. I would take Andy Dalton over Cam and I mean that 100%. Will Andy Dalton take off for 40 plus yards and flip into the endzone? No. But hes a good leader, consistent and knows how to read defenses and hes not erratic.

Hahahahahaha! Andy Dalton would be BROKEN IN HALF behind the Panthers OL! Plus, he'd be without every one of those "just throw it up fir grabs and let A.J. get it" completions and TDs.

still cant comprehend how a QB can look like Peyton Manning in one half of a football game then come out looking like Clausen the 2nd half is mind boggling.

That's because you are dumb as poo.

All of Cams weapons are either average or aging.

Trading for Olsen and signing Shockey was a great one year move to get Cam some big targets. Cam Could find Legapoo Nannee even though he would drop passes but it was a concentrated effort to get players around Cam.

I think one thing you can see Cam will have a hard time with is threading pass with anticipation to small Wrs. I hate to say it but Smitty should take a more limited role with the team and hit the slot on 3WR sets. His time on the outside is nearing the end. Cam seems like he is pressured to hit Smitty too many times.

In the game against the Cardinals Cam played some of his best QB in the first half hitting eveything accurately. The offense got away from the run and stop throwing to Olsen and he seemed lost.

This team needs to give Ted Ginn a larger role as he has seemed like he can handle the routes so far. Adding larger Wrs next year with hopefully healthier hammys than Hakeem Nicks.

Ben Rothlisberger has been pleading the front office to get a big WR and they just keep drafting fast 5''10 guy who all look like Emmanual Sanders.

At one point he was 8-10 for 113.

And the 2 incompletions were dropped by 89.

1 of those 2 would have been a TD.

He also hit six different receivers as well for those yards.  That is a nice tidbit for the trolls who say he always stares down one receiver.

At one point he was 8-10 for 113.

And the 2 incompletions were dropped by 89.

1 of those 2 would have been a TD.

And that is typical Cam.....plays well at times, yet completely folds when the pressure is on.

And that is typical Cam.....plays well at times, yet completely folds when the pressure is on.

Who needs an offensive line? He should block for himself, and throw the ball. Am I right?

I can't stand to watch him play because he is bar none the biggest Diva in the NFL.

If he breaks a run for a first down, we all have to watch that little sissy 2 hand pointing celebration. All my friends at the sports bar make fun of him every time he does it, and we are all Panther fans.

If he scores a touchdown we all know what happens.(even if the Panthers.are down by 30)

Then if he throws a touchdown pass he goes and gets the ball from the receiver and gives it away... That is receivers ball everybody knows that, but Cam has to have the spotlight... azz clown