Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ex Question/Situation

31 posts in this topic

Posted

So me and this chica were doing great for about 2 months.  Great sex, she had a great job, stellar deal but we ended up just flaming down and had a mutual parting of our ways type deal.  

So anyway, I give her space afterwards (about a 1 1/2 weeks) and now she's all about texting me, I've gotten word her friends were mad at her we broke up, and I wake up this morning to go to work and she left a gift on my truck's windshield (new shirt) wishing me a good week.

The deal is I'm relo-ing in about 2 months.  So yeah I'm jumping on this but anyone see any red flags or should I just go hit it while I can before the move?

Posted

Hit it an forget it

1 person likes this

Posted

Wear a condom, don't be dumb.

Yes, hit it and move on.

I would until the moment I pulled out of the driveway.  Then you have a piece that will visit every now and then for some strange.

Posted

Hmmm leaving something on your truck windshield sounds kinda stalkerish...

1 person likes this

Posted

wrap it, hit it, dump it to the curb

Posted

Pump and Dump!

1 person likes this

Posted

Hmmm, I'm okay with everything except the gift on the windshield thing... that's almost like someone getting into your house.

Posted

Hit and run

Posted

So me and this chica were doing great for about 2 months.  Great sex, she had a great job, stellar deal but we ended up just flaming down and had a mutual parting of our ways type deal.  

So anyway, I give her space afterwards (about a 1 1/2 weeks) and now she's all about texting me, I've gotten word her friends were mad at her we broke up, and I wake up this morning to go to work and she left a gift on my truck's windshield (new shirt) wishing me a good week.

The deal is I'm relo-ing in about 2 months.  So yeah I'm jumping on this but anyone see any red flags or should I just go hit it while I can before the move?

How likely is it that she leaves a gift on your truck in your new location?

That would be a red flag...

Posted

How likely is it that she leaves a gift on your truck in your new location?

That would be a red flag...

The thing is I just don't get the stalkerish vibes.  She gets coffee near my condo tower in the AM and knew it was a big week at work....but yeah, it's weird lol

I dunno

Posted

pics or STFU

3 people like this

Posted

Wear a condom, don't be dumb.

Yes, hit it and move on.

I would until the moment I pulled out of the driveway.  Then you have a piece that will visit every now and then for some strange.

I never played it on the safe side in that regard but if we do have one or two or three last hurahs, I most likely will lol

She hates children and never wants kids which was sweet...and she hated condoms.