Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

koolkatluke

Since some are turning on Cam I have 4 question for you.

Things are less complex than it seems. Watch the game with no bias this weekend. 

Just observe Cam's...

pocket awareness, progression reading, decision making, mechanics, does he hold on to the ball too long, does he process information too slowly, does he make silly gestures after a first down, the list goes on... get back to me on MONDAY with your report. I'll be waiting for your psycho-analysis  

And what is wrong with the rest of your team?  Maybe you need to pay as much attention to them as you seem to do with Cam, then you can get back to me on Monday.

As I've stated before, there is a reason why the media aren't scutinizing Luck the way they are Cam. They know how the football fans think. They know the sort of energy they want to create around certain players. Some of you will spend all day pointing out all of Cam's flaws without thinking much of it,  as if that is suppose to give you some gratification or something.

I even believe some of you don't even see Cam as human...Hmmmmm

Bullshit

A QB who can't read defenses doesn't force throws to the primary, they check the ball down or go to the TE. Check, downs are almost always open, because they are easily contained. Why in the hell would a coaching staff, that believes their QB cannot read defenses, ask said QB to go vertical 20+ yards CONSTANTLY? fuging clown ass fans, man.

Don't care if your worthless ass believes it. I know that the conversation did happen at the beginning of last season because I was fuging there...you ass clown.

Asking a QB to go vertical gas nothing to do with his ability to effectively read defenses. All you need to do us have his primary receiver running deeper patterns.

The coach who said this was not the OC and us no longer on the team. Is he full if poo? Was he disgruntled? Don't know....all I know us that he said that he struggled at this and it was an area of focus for his development.

I even believe some of you don't even see Cam as human...Hmmmmm

I do.. I see him as an average joe... so benching him isn't out of the question then right? he aint superman..

and as for the rest of the team? offensively, the rbs and the o-line looks to be ok so far, the rest- they all look like they're just there to be there..... hard to tell when the QB is still processing information and taking sacks. when he does put the ball out there, recievers got to make the most amazing catches just to haul them in.. but I will.. I'll take note of it.. you do the same!

QBs like Cam, RG III Wilson, Vick, Colin, Cutler, and others, are the QBs who either aren't considered "worthy" of being the media's "Chosen," so they are more scrutinized and the pressure to "not make mistakes" is ratcheted up to an unrealistic level, simply so they will either fail or burn out.

fwiw I don't think you can put RGIII, Wilson, and Cap in the same category as how Cam is being treated.  The first two especially have been hailed as simply amazing, great leaders, etc... supremely skilled blah blah.  As to Cap, I don't think we have enough of a sample size to say much about him yet.

The idea that the media crucified those dudes before the draft like they did Cam is also really not true at all IMO.

Cam doesn't have the WR group that RG3, Luck, and Wilson has. He doesn't have the threat of the option that RG3 and Wilson have. Its there but the coaching staff doesn't utilize it enough in the play calling. He also doesn't have which may be the most important thing and that is a QB guru as a head coach or at least offensive minded coach who can work with and help fix his mechanics. 

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Alex stump