1. He puts us in a position to lose more. How? Here is how? He rather take sacks than throw the ball away which leads to fumbles and getting out of FG range (both of which happened yesterday btw) he is terribly erratic and inconsistent on his throws, he stares down his receivers and throws into double coverage to a aging, slowing down Smitty on the wrong side of 34.
2. Lets see. yesterday Cards game, Titans game 2011, Falcons game in 2011 in Atlanta, Falcons game last season (the fumble), Packers in 2011 with his three picks, Seahawks game last season, Giants last year, Bears last season and Broncos. So atleast 9
3. Dont know
4. Too lazy to think about it
1. Takes the worst offense in history to top 5. Only Andrew Luck had that much effect on a offense. Not RG3, Tannehill, Wilson, Bradford and so on and so on.
2. Cards game = Cam deserve some blame but so does the OLIne, WR's, and Coaching.
Titans Game = So Cam is the only one to blame in that game not the SP team (gave up a TD and Field position) Not the Defense (who couldn't stop Hasselback and gave CJ his 1st 100 yard game that year) And Not the Oline who got Cam sacked 6x.
A few of these games nobody played good but you Blame Cam really??
3. That's a good anwser.
4. So why even reply since you cearly choose to not be serious??
Maybe rooting for another team would be good for you.