Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers, right here right now. No reason we cant be 5-3 now at midpoint of season!

41 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Vikes, Rams, Bucs and Falcons up next. No reason whatsoever we shouldnt be 5-3 at midway through season. Im usually negative nancy but the Falcons loss tonight breathed new life into this fan. Right here, right now cats!!

Posted · Report post

OK, I'll bite

Go Panthers!

Posted · Report post

I dont see it happening we have no talent at the wide out position, we will lose to the bucs and the vikes...

Posted · Report post

no reason we should lose to the bills or cardinals. oh wait....when youre the broncos, pats, seahawks you can look at the schedule and cross off wins, with us, going 0-4 the next 4 games wouldnt surprise me one bit

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I mean the NFC is stinking it up this year. If we cant do it this season, when can we? Jesus Cats, at the very least, we can atleast be 4-4. Come on man!!!

Posted · Report post

Vikes, Rams, Bucs and Falcons up next. No reason whatsoever we shouldnt be 5-3 at midway through season. Im usually negative nancy but the Falcons loss tonight breathed new life into this fan. Right here, right now cats!!

Exhale bro, we aren't gonna be 5-3.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Exhale bro, we aren't gonna be 5-3.

I actually think we beat the Vikes. Horrible D and Matt Cassell? Christian Ponder? With our D, I dont fear AP at all.

Posted · Report post

okay, i'll bite. Thread is 9.5/10.

Posted · Report post

Lucky enough to even be 3-3 by midseason

Posted · Report post

We'll be lucky to win 4 games the whole season.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

hyde-laughing-o.gif

6 people like this

Posted · Report post

With this staff, you're pressing your luck just to be .500 at any point of the season.  The Panthers have let be down two times this year, there won't be a third time. (Though I might be interested if they let Nate Chandler play LT and move Gross over to the right)