Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Geno Smith > Cam Newton

196 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Everyotherposter>>>>CAPantherFan

Posted · Report post

Colts were 2-14 before Luck arrived

Again, Colts had favorable schedule. And their D held leads. BIG DIFFERENCE!

Posted · Report post

OP should be bant.

Posted · Report post

smith sucked today in case anybody was wondering

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

24mu9hs.jpg

Posted · Report post

i knew this thread was stupid when i read the title... 

Posted · Report post

...how many times have I actually seen Cam have a chance to lead us on a game winning drive with 2 minutes to go?

Then the team gets to the Endzone and what happens?! Ur coach.

BTW, weren't u a Blaine Gabbert guy? It's no wonder u're still looking at the glass half empty when it comes to Cam.

Posted · Report post

Yeah, that is why no matter how much those in the media hype Luck, the conversation is always about his WRs and his defense,  but not so much about how great he is as a QB. I guess they know that one has to grow into such a thing. Something many of you simply don't want to do with Cam.

Maybe it's a good thing Luck didn't get drafted by this team. Way to much expectiion from the QB and not the team as a whole. Unlike the Colts.

Posted · Report post

They were a perennial playoff team who blatantly tanked their way to 2-14. They also had one of the weakest schedules in NFL history last season.

By the way, Luck looked like wet ass vs a real team in the playoffs.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Yeah, that is why no matter how much those in the media hype Luck, the conversation is always about his WRs and his defense,  but not so much about how great he is as a QB. I guess they know that one has to grow into such a thing. Something many of you simply don't want to do with Cam.

Maybe it's a good thing Luck didn't get drafted by this team. Way to much expectiion from the QB and not the team as a whole. Unlike the Colts.

Anyone that actually watches Luck's games in Indy, knows he's been a great beneficiary of exquisite good fortune.

Yes he's a good young QB. But so far he's not what they're telling us. And I like him. 

Last year, they won despite Luck. And this year, they know better and are winning [largely] with out Luck, and reducing his repeated throws down field. 

The difference, other QB's still win even when they or their teams have bad games. Cam doesn't have that good fortune with Ron Ron as head coach. 

Nuff said! 

Posted · Report post

Cam Newton is better then Geno Smith.

I am far from a Cam Newton fan, too.  Obviously, I think Geno Smith is a lousy no good horrible player that spends weekends cross dressing in open teel gladiator sandals to appease Rex Ryan.  But.  Cam is better.

Posted · Report post

Erm, Cam is pretty good yo.