Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ranking the Panthers - Week 5

19 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

EDIT:  I removed my post.

Didn't want to hijack this thread with another QB thread.

Sorry.

Hopefully I beat the storm.

Posted · Report post

I'm usually try not to be negative. But why in the heck did we hand the offense over to Shula! Just look at his track record. He was never good at conducting a good offense

Rivera promoted Shula because it was the "safe" thing to do.  Now Rivera's job is in danger, the season is in danger of being on the brink of meaningless, and the team is in danger of being blown the hell up.

Posted · Report post

How many times have we been down to the red zone and blown our own feet off? We outgained the Cardinals by a huge margin in yards, and we weren't playing from way behind until the very end. The playcalling hasn't been anything to write home about, but the offense is doing a fantastic job of effing up every opportunity they get with drops, penalties, poor blocking and bad decisions.

Posted · Report post

FML.

Shula.

Posted · Report post

they need to have more designed runs for cam like against NYG

those runs set the tempo for the rest of the game.  they opened up both the pass, playaction and we ran better after that.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

How many times have we been down to the red zone and blown our own feet off? We outgained the Cardinals by a huge margin in yards, and we weren't playing from way behind until the very end. The playcalling hasn't been anything to write home about, but the offense is doing a fantastic job of effing up every opportunity they get with drops, penalties, poor blocking and bad decisions.

And who's job is it to make sure our guys have been properly coached up, prepared, and motivated?

Taking it a step further, who's job is it to make sure we have capable people on the field?

The responsible parties for the play on the field are our coaches and GM. Continuing to just blame the players focuses too much on the micro level, and our problems are much broader than that. 

Posted · Report post

TRUUU

those runs set the tempo for the rest of the game.  they opened up both the pass, playaction and we ran better after that.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0